A general warning regarding your sanity.........

glrnet

A little birdie has told me that sp*rsmaddave will have his internet access restored in 2 days time :scare: Given the time he has not had proper access to the interweb thingy it might be an idea if we all avoided this place on Friday................ now that would be funny ;):surrender: Lookout for the onslaught, I fear he will be like a kid with a new toy :hypocrite:

Lol we better prepare for the tidal wave of posts and pics

Yea,I feel sorry for all you lot who went to wales.... updated "people I met in wales" pic's via a content filter less internet connection :surrender:

You wouldn't believe the cr*p they've had to put up with so far :scare::bang: I think this is the third attempt :wacko:

With sky he will be lucky to be online by the end of the month. I'm still awaiting the phone call I was promised on wenesday about my fried router :yawn:

Spoke to BT earlier to confirm fridays visit and that the engineer knows its a fibre optic connection and is bringing all the correct equipment.

I am getting free installation, free router, free phones for each room and free 40meg connection for at least 12 months :yahoo:

What can possibly go wrong? I even got them to give me the Engineers name!

As soon as i can get on i will attempt to post a reply on every thread for the first 5 pages... I am trying to beat Darren-Bs record when he was laid up at Christmas :lol:

Bloody hell, now you've really gone and done it :lol:

I am trying to beat Darren-Bs record when he was laid up at Christmas :lol:

i think i hold the record for something like 200 posts in one day :blush:

:lol: It has been realy quiet round here this last month

:wave: Welcome back Daveeeed :teeth:

:kissing:

The break has been good for my sanity, I have discovered many new passtimes in the last month like washing up, tidying up, hoovering and dusting...in skimpy undies - but feck all that now I'm back online :p

pic_946401001187978258.jpg

:scare::lol: