Trade in Ricey Lancer for a Z4 & give him the zed?

Carla

Well...........

I must admit, I am getting itchy feet for a new motor (as well as keeping the lovely zed) and all this talk Paul has been doing about getting rid of his Lancer gave me a brain wave......

As in the title, trade in Paul's Lancer for a Z4 for me :teeth: and then give him the zed. What do we all think? I'm only thinking of Paul in all of this of course, as you all know, he spends a lot of the time cleaning and tinkering with the zed and to not have it in his name must be pretty humiliating ;)

so, here are some of my likes so far:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

This one is my fav :cloud9:

http://www.alphamotors.co.uk/bmw-z4-se- ... re-1610215

Discuss :snack:

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO the Z4 looks its best with the hard top convertible, anything less is inferior to the Zed I feel. Also they are common as these days, the Zed has a lot more charm. Would get black though to match the roof if I did get a soft top.

I think they look nice with the right alloys and in the right colour, do they do sunset :teeth: ?but unless you have the larger engines it's going to have very little umph to it.

Took one for a test drive before I fell in love with the zed, had a fundamental problem with it as my knees were crammed up to the dash and when the roof came up It nearly decapitated me, made the salesman laugh though. Guess that wouldn't be a problem for you and ricey though.

Mind you in the winter you could both see who could get the furthest spinning on the ice :lol:

+1, why not have 2 Zeds? :shrug: Simples :D

IMO the Z4 looks its best with the hard top convertible, anything less is inferior to the Zed I feel. Also they are common as these days, the Zed has a lot more charm. Would get black though to match the roof if I did get a soft top.

ricey and i have already been chatting; i'm not sure this will fit in to our plans now. :dry:

Spill............ :snack:

i'm sorry i don't think i'm allowed too. i've not been given the go ahead by my brother from another mother B)

ricey and i have already been chatting; i'm not sure this will fit in to our plans now. :dry:

Spill............ :snack:

i'm sorry i don't think i'm allowed too. i've not been given the go ahead by my brother from another mother B)

Ricey............. SPILL :dry:

Wait....... :offtopic:

oh my god, it was just a conversation :wacko:

nothing was set in stone; we were just talking cars :doh: i was trying to sway him to the dark side thats all. but he said, "no matter what i do i will have to check with carla first. because she's my angel and i would never do anyhting with out her involved" :innocent:

oh my god, it was just a conversation :wacko:

nothing was set in stone; we were just talking cars :doh: i was trying to sway him to the dark side thats all. but he said, "no matter what i do i will have to check with carla first. because she's my angel and i would never do anyhting with out her involved" :innocent:

:blackeye: Good man......I think she bought it! :thumbs:

Anyway! Why is my car being sold out from underneath me without my say so!

I want a v8 :teeth: