360zTT vs. C5 corvette... Made another video! lol.

djtimo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work.

Can you lose the vignetting in PP?

Ive just re-watched the video small in the forum windo and it look dark. watch it in HD full sceen in youtube and it looks better IMO.

You're right. :thumbs: It's better but I'd still would prefer it without though........... :)

You cant beat a bit of spazzing about on a public road in the wet, especially when you leave your reg on the video :thumbs:

:notworthy:

HAHA I was just thinking that! Especially given that a number of our forum work for the police :doh:

Entertaining though - kind of "Fast and the Furious 9 - Surbiton Drift"

You cant beat a bit of spazzing about on a public road in the wet, especially when you leave your reg on the video :thumbs:

The last section looks very much like the Vauxhall plant in Ellesmere Port, may well be private??

Pete

The last section looks very much like the Vauxhall plant in Ellesmere Port, may well be private??

Pete

Fairly sure the tailslide off the round about is on a public road though :lol:

LOL....

Guys Ive removed the video. I can understand where some of you come from when you say messing about on the "public" road.

Most of this was made on an indistrial area which is close on sundays and the roads we did use have little to no traffic. I dont like to see people dicking about when they have the chance to hurt other road users but I still laugh when people jump on the "dont do it on the public road" horse as I bet all of them have had some sort of "fun" on the road during there life! lol.

Thanks. :blush:

LOL....

Guys Ive removed the video. I can understand where some of you come from when you say messing about on the "public" road.

Most of this was made on an indistrial area which is close on sundays and the roads we did use have little to no traffic. I dont like to see people dicking about when they have the chance to hurt other road users but I still laugh when people jump on the "dont do it on the public road" horse as I bet all of them have had some sort of "fun" on the road during there life! lol.

Thanks. :blush:

To be honest mate if people didn't know you and think that you were sound, you'd have been flayed back into the stone age - its fairly obvious you weren't doing it to be a cretin but more for your own protection its good that you've taken it off.........you hear all these stories of people getting prosecuted over all sorts of things that they film then post on the internet.

.......Spursmaddave is still on parole for his infamous 'soapy frog' video that he put on http://www.bigboysinboots.com ;):lol:

Wow...Fair enough guys! I cant beleave the vid was reported to the forum team but again I can understand that the forum cant condone messing about of the road. The video was not "racing" or "silly speedo shots on the road" So i though this one would be ok?

As for covering the number plate, I have other videos where its exposed so I dont see the point in trying to hide it in this video.

I can understand that people dont condone "messing" about on the road but as you could see the video was shot on an all but deserted industrial area thats closed on the weekends. Its a shame that people jump on others like they do as you could see that no one but myself and my mate were at risk at any point.

Anyway I've removed it, sorry that it offended anyone. :blush:

I just love it when forum monkeys get all high and mighty about someone who makes a video of some driving in a spirited manner on public roads. I am sure you are all total saints, never break the speed limits, never hoon, always drive within the law and spirit of the law. That's why you own a c300bhp rear wheel drive sports car and not a flipping Prius or something just as soulless. There is a word that perfectly describes these total hypocrites, it starts with a 'c' and ends with a 't' and it's not carrot.

*edited to save misinterpretation - please note ladies, I am not talking about anyone specific but a general attitude I dislike. I do however agree that people ought to watch what they post on an open forum where people could be watching - however paranoid this may seem*

I just love it when forum monkeys get all high and mighty about someone who makes a video of some driving in a spirited manner on public roads. I am sure you are all total saints, never break the speed limits, never hoon, always drive within the law and spirit of the law. That's why you own a c300bhp rear wheel drive sports car and not a flipping Prius or something just as soulless. There is a word that perfectly describes these total hypocrites, it starts with a 'c' and ends with a 't' and it's not carrot.

I will hoon 'till I die and f**k anyone that tells me it's wrong, in the right circumstances in doesn't hurt anyone.

Care to rethink that. :snack:

The video was not "racing" or "silly speedo shots on the road"

ahem.......not getting on your back lad because like I said before - you don't appear to be in the 'mongtard catagory' of ill advised threads........however - how exactly is kicking your back end out in a segment called 'laying rubber in 3rd and 4th' not silly driving on a public road?

So i though this one would be ok? Its a shame that people jump on others like they do as you could see that no one but myself and my mate were at risk at any point

People have been fairly cool on you in this thread when you look how some people get flamed - no one has taken offence at it - just a few friendly pointers that posting a vid of intentionally driving like that on what looks to the naked eye like a public road, with your plate exposed could reflect badly on you and the forum. :shrug:

Even if it is only you and your mate at risk............so what!! None of us particularly want to see you being scraped off off the windscreen after you 'lay some rubber' into a tree! :crutches: