My Daughters latest victim, "Ferarri"

370nel

who actually thought that was a real 430???? :surrender:

It did'nt look quite right but I could'nt have spotted as a fake if I'm honest. Would have made me feel matrix'y for a while, knowing somehting had not been quite right about it but ended up ignoring it.

My first thoughts when i saw that pic was omg did they really make a ferrari which looked THAT bad. Then second thoughts was, hang on... that looks fake.... and sure enough, reading down looks like pretty much everyone else had the same idea!

Just hope the owner has told his insurance company about his "mods" else they will have a stoke when they come to do the estimate on an mr2. lol!!!!!!

I am just waiting patiently (or rather impatiently) for the day when I spot one of these out and about on the roads. :lol:

Always knew you had the boy-racer in you when you weren't train spotting :p:lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I am just waiting patiently (or rather impatiently) for the day when I spot one of these out and about on the roads. :lol:

Always knew you had the boy-racer in you when you weren't train spotting :p:lol:

AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Its been six years since I last saw a yellow 355 replica driving round near me, and today it pulls up behind me in the petrol station. Id just taken delivery back of the 430 from its service, but guess what Id decided to take back to work and fill up on the way. The bloody shed Transit van.

Ahhhh Feck. :dry::lol:

Was too gobsmacked to even take a photo.