How much do you think I would get?

Jay

Hey guys and gals......... I am thinking about selling up as that is almost 4 years I will have had my zed. But the big question is...... how much do you think I would get for it. Now I know my zed is not everyones cup of tea so it certainly makes it harder to sell.... but if you could give me your opinions that would be great. I am thinking 10.5 - 11 k. So here is her spec list:

350z Specification List

Exterior

JP Vizage Type N Bumper

JP Vizage A Skirts

Ings +1 Style Rear Bumper

Nismo V 1 Spoiler

Matte Orange Wrap

Black Roof

Black Door Mirrors

Dream Customz Kuro Head Lights – .L.E.D. Halo’s + L.E.D. Side Lights.

19 inch Fuel Black Deep Dish Alloys – Front 8, Rear 10

EBC Turbo Groove Discs

EBC Yellow Stuff Pads

Falken Tyres, 245/ 35/ r19 and 285 / 35 / r19

MW Tech Front 20mm Spacer and Rear 15mm Spacers

Interior

Kenwood Flip Screen Head unit

Built in Sat Nav and DVD

Momo Flip Steering Wheel

Carbon Vinyl Dash

Alezan Leather Interior

Triptronic

Reversing Camera

Power Button

Aluminium Vents

Engine Bay

3.5 V6 Engine

JWT Pop Charger

Polished Plenum

Rare JDM Harness

350Z Forum Slam Pannel

Powerflow Custom true dual exhaust

Summit Strut Brace

Carbon Brake Fluid Cover

Carbon Battery Cover

Carbon External Surrounds

Custom Induction Pipe

Samco Purple Hoses.

Forum Slam Panel

Zed Oil Cap

She had 23 thousand km when imported. It now reads... 52k. It came in as 5A, which is the best import rating that you can get

SDC12075.jpg

SDC12079.jpg

SDC12087.jpg

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest bud I reckon you'd struggle to sell as it is for that kind of money.

I reckon unless you break very lucky with someone looking for a pre-modded bright Orange Zed you'll need to return it to stock and pull some dollar back selling the bits off.

Standard 2003 import with that kind of mileage in good nick with a good history.......maybe 7.5k? Flog the bits.

Anyone that doesn't know the car is going to be put off by the mods I reckon.............shame really :thumbdown:

Bloody vultures circling already......*shakes head*

Shame to see you're selling Jay, but totally understand why. Im looking forward to seeing it in the flesh at the Lakes next month.

Sorry to see you selling mate.

I reckon you'll get 10k, but only if you split it. Being an auto too will mean its work about £750 - £1000 less. :thumbdown:

I got £8k for my JDM Auto with 62k miles on it last May, with most mods removed and returned as stock as possible. However with the current market, i would say now i would get closer to £6k now...

If you budget that your car is worth £7k, which is a push for an '03 JDM Auto, then make what you can from the mods

Very roughly off the top of my head:

JP Vizage Type N Bumper - £300

JP Vizage A Skirts - £250

Ings +1 Style Rear Bumper - £250

Nismo V 1 Spoiler - Probably leave this on...

Dream Customz Kuro Head Lights - £100 + swap for UK pair

19 inch Fuel Black Deep Dish Alloys – Front 8, Rear 10 - £750

MW Tech Front 20mm Spacer and Rear 15mm Spacers - £140

JWT Pop Charger - £75

Polished Plenum - £80 + swap

Rare JDM Harness - £100

Powerflow Custom true dual exhaust - £300 + swap

Summit Strut Brace - £150

Carbon Brake Fluid Cover - £35

Carbon Battery Cover - £35

Carbon External Surrounds - £75

Custom Induction Pipe - £30

Samco Purple Hoses. - £50

Zed Oil Cap - £10 + swap

Thats £2700 right there... then factor in another £100 to get another set of 17" JDM's if you dont have yours anymore...

Cheers for that marz..... but I just dont want to have to split the car.... Yes I could do the easy things like the engine bay etc...... but defo wont be doing the body kit. 10k is the min I would accept for the car.... I am in no major rush to sell.... so I just hope there is someone out there who wants a well looked after modified zed :blush:

Cheers for that marz..... but I just dont want to have to split the car.... Yes I could do the easy things like the engine bay etc...... but defo wont be doing the body kit. 10k is the min I would accept for the car.... I am in no major rush to sell.... so I just hope there is someone out there who wants a well looked after modified zed :blush:

Usually the more modded the car the less Market your selling to. I agree about stripping it but that also costs money. Did you paint the bodykit? As that's a bit of money to paint it. It's worth a decent amount to someone in the know but to an average guy they have no clue.

The rear and side skirts are in blade silver... but the front end has just got primer :thumbs: As everyone has said.... it will prob take time to sell but that doesnt bother tbh. I will just need to wait until the right buyer comes along. Its a hell of alot of car for 10k

Dude.....remember how long I had my Zed for sale for?

Even at £16k I couldnt shift it.....

You may be in for a VERY long wait to sell for £10k

I had zero interest in my car when it was modded & it was for sale for 2 months. I stripped it & it sold within 4 days.

With modded zeds there isn't a huge market, even clarkies at 13k didn't sell & steady zeddy had to sell his cheap aswell.

Imo i think 10k is way too much for it :blush:

ive had mine up for ages now, thinks its worth what i want but cant seem to get a bite. theres a garage down the road with the same car as mine but 1 year older, 1k more than mine.

so im in the right area, i hope.

good luck

It took me months to sell my 330, I tried PH, Autotrader and Ebay. PH is a must, its free but I only had offers of swaps off it. Autotrader - if you do this go through quidco as you might get 25% off - but...0 interest. Ebay I had the most interest and is where I sold it. Try a classified listing for 30 days at 9950, if you don't get any interest then perhaps relist as an auction and drop the price.

Stunning car though, but very restricted market. As its so highly modified I don't know if it would be worth putting in some of the cars mags maybe. Good luck!