Old to new(ish)

Hi Folks,

I have had a 350zGT for a couple of months now, had a 240z for many years but finally parted with that a year or so ago. I'm enjoying the 350z a lot... I was lucky enough to be loaned a new 370z last year by Nissan and took it up to John O'Groats and since then I've been keen to get back behind the wheel of a modern Z. Mine is a 2006 Silver model with heated leather cruise control and SatNav. It's had a bit of "history" though, it's a local car to me North Hampshire but it's been subject to an insurance claim as it was stolen and later recovered sometime last year... It was stolen with keys.... I bought it off a dealer who bought it off the insurance company it does though run abolutely fine and has only done 30k miles...

It needs some rear tyre and ideally one new front Rays wheel... but it's not too bad..

I own an R34GTR but that spends most of it's time in the tuners! I'm really enjoying the car and it's sooo good on fuel compared to the GTR!

cheers,

Malc

Thanks for making me welcome as requested some photos...

Here's the 350Z first day of ownership it's cleaner now... I've also fitted it with a 100 shot nitrous kit.. I guess I should start another thread about that.

malc-zed.jpg

here is the 34 at Santa Pod.

r34-ptm-show.jpg

this is the 370 I was loaned right up the top of Scotland... shame it was cold and blowing a gale... that beach looks so good..

370z.jpg

and here is the 240z I had since my yoof but eventually decided last year it had had enough welding. If I ever went back it would have to be a california shell...

malc240z.jpg