Re - Holy m*&£^$^%

Keyser

Very very skilled driving! Not right to do it where there's normal road users about though... Could very easily go wrong.

They should really use those skills on a track! He would probably do quite well competing!!!

:bangin: Idiots

Not that it's the first time they've done it either, looks like their own little race track... weekend warriors, just notice how his using the hard shoulder to cut corners and drift out to get more speed out of the cornering too, absolutely crazy stuff to be doing, obviously late at night / early morning :blackeye: trying to compare this with anything stupid I've seen before but it's hard to find, getaway stockholm is lame in comparison due to them doing it in very early morning when there is little or no traffic around. Possible ghostrider but he's on his own bike and not 100 cars running forza 3 race!

They should do this on track, might even be good at it. :headhurt:

its easy to compete against 300 other drivers when no one else is trying. everything else is constant its not a challenge, its not even clever, its monumental automotive retard syndrome.

i bet if you put them on a real race track with other real race drivers who are also racing i reckon they'd be sh1t.