My New Car

Ian

Mate that's nice, aren't they standard seats but leather interior? B) I know my brother would love to see this.

Yup :thumbs:

Was looking at your brothers car yesterday at Jap Fest, It looks awesome :cloud9:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate that's nice, aren't they standard seats but leather interior? B) I know my brother would love to see this.

Was looking at your brothers car yesterday at Jap Fest, It looks awesome :cloud9:

It gets a lot of attention, I was more interested in Matt's new purchase which was very nice :D

Sorry for sounding like a tard (Ian I'm sure you can have empathy for this) but why are they so expensive? I get the whole 'Iconic car' bit but 23k??!? :scare:

Are they really that rare?

Unfortunatly yeah :( There was a post on GTROC a few days ago claiming there are around 150 of them in the UK, maybe less.

The cheapest one on PH at the moment is £27K & it needs a bit of work done to it, theres a pearl white one on there that I really wanted but thats £36K.

Even in Japan they are fetching big money. I've been priced out of a lot of them over there because I have a relativley small budget to get one :surrender:

The car was only £18.5kish but the rest will be made up of shipping costs, taxes and registration - I would struggle to get one in the UK for less than £25K :(

It gets a lot of attention, I was more interested in Matt's new purchase which was very nice :D

Yeah thats crazy, I hate to think what he paid for that :surrender:

Yeah thats crazy, I hate to think what he paid for that :surrender:

I was told how much, I may be way off but something like 50k seems to come to mind.

So what colour theme are you going for with your modding?

I'm not too sure the GTR shape wears large carbon pieces too well :( Wheels will be either mag blue or black, then maybe a few small carbon touches :)

absolutely stunning! jealous... me... noooo :blush:

Whats the insurance likely to be like on one of these. I take it all of them in the UK are imports?

I think there were 80 official UK cars. Insurance is about £20 more than my supercharged Z :D

Thats sex mate. I give it 8-12 weeks from now before the first mods start :lol:

Box of parts already sart here ready to go on. Maintenance first though, I want to make sure I've got a good base to work from :)

Wheels will be mag blue

Fixed that for you ;)

:ninja:

looks like ass

Shut it dog boy :p

very nice Ian

Thanks Mike :thumbs:

looking good ian :thumbs:

must admit i like the seats as they are, but if you have brides waiting to go then swap away.

Yeah, I like the stock seats. They are a lot more comfortable than the Brides aswell but I just can't bring myself to sell them :lol: