What age are all the Scorpion exhaust owners?

Neilp

Guys i'm starting a few threads to get a general idea on what exhausts are favored by the different age groups.

This is simply a bit of fun but may be useful for other owners to try and make the correct decision when buying an exhaust.

So what age are all the Scorpion owners, (if you have modified to make it louder ie high-flow cats/decats etc them please state), feel free to make a statement about your opinions and reasons for choosing it :thumbs:

Ill go first then,

I'm 23 Years Old,

Bought the scorpion for the car when i was 22 after having an experience with a japspeed k1 which nearly made me deaf :lol:

I thought the scorpion was a perfect balance in price for product. Although it didnt come with a y-pipe it did fit onto the standard y-pipe. It also comes with a lifetime warranty which definitely appealed to me.

I later upgraded to a Nismo y-pipe and fitted decats for performance reasons and the sound is amazing.

Standard the exhaust was pretty tame but sounded very very sweet. Now it sounds alot more raw and a fair bit noisier.

i am also in the top age group :lol: and i fined the Scorpion exhaust easy to live with. :teeth:

it give just enough bark when you want it and is great on the motorway with very little noise in the cabin. :)

Spursmaddave will be along at some point (when he gets his broadband connected) to recount his vast experiences regarding the many combinations of exhausts, de cats, pop chargers and combinations there of. :lol: I think for his age he has experienced exhausts to suit ALL ages :clap:

I'm 32, the scorpion was fitted to the car when I got it 2 1/2 years ago, I was sold on the car mostly by the sound it made when giving it beans!

I do a lot of motorway miles so its nice to have an exhaust that's not too loud when cruising.

Since then I have fitted a Stillen Y-pipe, which made it a little bit noisier, and I have Berk HFC's to go on as soon as I get back to the UK :teeth:

My names Christopher and I'm a 33year old male hetrosexual.

I currently have a scorpion, it's been nice and subtle.

However, I'm a having a midlife crisis like most people on here so off it comes next week to be replaced with a bit of thunder.

What he ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ says, but I'm a lot older and the scorpion will be staying.( :shutup::shutup: Chris )

What's a mid life crisis ? Do I need to get one ?

I fitted the Scorpion along with a custom y pipe and japspeed decats at the birth age of 28 and mental age of 7.

I feel its very stocky when driving softly but as soon as you plant the right foot, it comes alive. Sometimes I think I would of been as well getting a custom system built for the same money as I am not the biggest fan of the tips but hey ho - it sounds great! :thumbs:

Feel like Grandad here so far, aged 59, fitted last year after I got the car,love the exaust and I have just booked in for the second round of Berks HFC's to compliment the scorpion. Best value exhaust out there.

Mid life crisis what mid life crisis? I spit in its eye. :p