PARTS PEOPLE WANT BRINGING ALONG TO WALES??????

R35LEE

Hi guys sorry not been on here much lately but swamped at work and have 2 x projects Zeds on the go.

Right after speaking with a few of the forum guys people want to know what I can bring to the Wales meet.

I can bring pretty much whatever people want from parts off used 350z's to new Nissan parts etc. please start the list going below:

I already have orders for 5 x Motordyne Plenum Spacers, a few BOSE MP3 upgrades (I have 10 units ready to go in stock and can fit them @ wales - takes 30 minutes per car).

I have 2 x warranted gearboxes and 1 low mileage engine. Millions of trims looms, 10 x full sets of standard new and used suspension etc etc etc.

Also have 2 x 370's breaking (both manual and one with 3,900 miles on). Missed you all apart from Huskey :headhurt::lol:

Guys get the list going below of your needs and wants :

Would it be a real ball ache to fix my skipping bose and the bass that keeps dropping out in mine?

i know he can sort both issues but i am not sure on how long it takes. i need to call Lee this afternoon so i will make sure he checks this thread again. :thumbs:

I'm looking for the left and right door grab handle covers (that house the switches) to replace my scratched ones please?

56' plate facelift GT UK

Also interested in the iPod conversion for the bose, but I am sure I can sort this with you on Sunday and have it done later as it seems you will have quite a queue ;)

How much for the covers matey?

Neil