Hello

:) Hi. A new user to the site, please be gentle!

I'm in the process of letting my GTR go and replacing it with a 370z. All looking fine - black with the GT pack....but I just can't decide on manual or paddles!? I've used the GTR in paddle mode for the past two years and on the whole found it good. I know the clutch system on the 370 is a totally different affair and the manual has perhaps more attraction? I've test driven both and the manual car I drove was really stiff (and new) so I'm not sure I got the best of it.

Who has what and are you happy with your choice?

Thanks for any advice.

Geoff.

Welcome - why are you getting shot of the gtr?

The car is awesome in most respects but it's just that bit too big! It's not chuckable! Plus I don't do many miles and the 6 month servicing is a real drag and a total con to be honest! Ive loved having it and I've had so much positive feedback from all sorts of petrolheads. The 370 will be a blast too , i'm sure! :)

Welcome to the forum Geoff. :wave:

Welcome - why are you getting shot of the gtr?

The car is awesome in most respects but it's just that bit too big!

Funny you should say that. First time I saw an R35 in person a couple of years ago, first thought, huuuge car. Even looked at the R34's when they were new, ended up getting the S15 as it was miles more agile.

Anyway, enjoy the Zeddy. :thumbs: