I just bought a 350Z :)(pics)

Blackie

After very hard searching for nearly 2hours i found and bought one. I'm so happy! I will be picking up this Beauty 27th May as i can't take any time off,off work earlier. I'm so exited.

NiZ2-1.jpg

NiZ1-1.jpg

NiZ3-1.jpg

I'm so in love, I'm so happy :yahoo:

If that was my 19 days on a Holiday i bet will went fast but waiting 19 days to go on a Holiday that's like waiting ages. I'm going now to celebrate this special day. I own a 350z Wow how cool is that!!!! B)

Nice car, best colour ;) . Nothing wrong with imports, and as far as The SatNav goes, just rip it out and get one of the custom made ones that are on offer here :thumbs: . Can't quite make out what those wheels are, they don't look like Rays or The Standard 350Z wheels.

Pete

Nice car, best colour ;) . Nothing wrong with imports, and as far as The SatNav goes, just rip it out and get one of the custom made ones that are on offer here :thumbs: . Can't quite make out what those wheels are, they don't look like Rays or The Standard 350Z wheels.

Pete

Silver is the fastest colour ;) I have no idea what wheels are they but i will be getting 20" Wheel Mania Vortex.

Looks good but you might want to check for crash damage on the front end too.......its missing the number plate surround and appear to be screwed directly on to the body work.

I think its also missing the plastic air deflector on the bottom of the bumper too (but then again so it ours because I took off the hateful, ugly little thing! :lol: )

Errmm..........and its missing the reflectors from the front bumper too?

Looks good but you might want to check for crash damage on the front end too.......its missing the number plate surround and appear to be screwed directly on to the body work.

I think its also missing the plastic air deflector on the bottom of the bumper too (but then again so it ours because I took off the hateful, ugly little thing! :lol: )

I will sort out everything. Thank You for point out the stuff as i didn't even notice those little things. Thanks

Nice looking car. Nothing wrong with it but you do realize it's a japanese import right?

Yes i know that. But apart from the Sat Nav is there any problem with that?

Nothing. Just need tO be more careful about their history pre-import, insurance is more expensive and slightly harder to resell. Just wanted to make sure you knew as lots of independent dealers try and pass them of slyly as UK cars.

Not too sure, might be clear ones?

Pete

Either way all those bits are quite small and faffy - they're not really going to detract from the :drive1 .

I was more worried about it having a bump at the front and the seller not declaring it to Karolina (I remember seeing a couple of cars with spuriously missing number plate surrounds etc that had been in crashes)

[

I was more worried about it having a bump at the front and the seller not declaring it to Karolina (I remember seeing a couple of cars with spuriously missing number plate surrounds etc that had been in crashes)

That's very possible, if the number plates don't match, ie if it has a Halfords plate at the front and a dealers plate at the rear then I'd say yes. However If I owned a JDM and damaged my number plate and surround I'd replace it with a U.K plate :shrug: .

Pete

Ahhh - just realised this is a CAT D......probably explains it. So long as your aware of it and it drives straight you should be ok - good price too! B)

I didn't realize it was from NWS - I went to look at the Blue import they've got there for £8995.......they've had that Azure up for sale for over a year and not dropped it a penny!

Ahhh - just realised this is a CAT D......probably explains it. So long as your aware of it and it drives straight you should be ok - good price too! B)

I didn't realize it was from NWS - I went to look at the Blue import they've got there for £8995.......they've had that Azure up for sale for over a year and not dropped it a penny!

did you hpi check it ?

well done on getting a zeeee B)

Really nice car Karolina, welcome aboard!

Wheels look like Advan TC to me, in which case if they are then I would never be taking them off for set of wheel mania heavy ass rims! Keep her JDM!!

Also if they are Advan, they very pricey!

did you hpi check it ?

well done on getting a zeeee B)

Nah I just searched on Autotrader to have a look at a JDM just to make sure I wasn't talking kack about the bits that were missing and this was the first one that came up in my area.