Thats it, I've had enough..........FFS!!!

Zugara

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude sorry to hear this , dont let them win so you sell up, invest in gates and some security

i got a good cctv set up at my ranch

failing that i would buy one of these

:teeth:

central tyres used to do tyre insurance so they will pay for new tyres if they are damaged / vandalised

Cheers Rog..... :thumbs:

I have an open driveway, so no fence, I like the idea of motion sensor door bell.....how is this done, maybe just what i need to catch the fricking tw4t.... :headhurt:

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_from=R40 ... Categories

None of these are quite what i was thinking, but they are almost right. Basically a battery operated motion sensing alarm. These give off a noise at the source which you may not want, but you could open the unit and extend the speaker/wires indoors so only you are notified.

I fancy getting one myself. :D

Get a cat deterrent with motion sensors that sprays water, and use urine instead of water.

I like the motion sensor surround light idea too, perhaps also wire it to an mp3 player tannoy thing that plays

"Get off my property!!!" followed by the sound of a shotgun being cocked

Get a cat deterrent with motion sensors that sprays water, and use urine instead of water.

I like the motion sensor surround light idea too, perhaps also wire it to an mp3 player tannoy thing that plays

Or better still use that UV water that they use to mark goods in case they get stolen.

Next time it happens and he gets squirted march the feds round his house with a UV light

Smartwater

http://www.smartwater.com/Personal/Products.aspx

Or better still use that UV water that they use to mark goods in case they get stolen.

Next time it happens and he gets squirted march the feds round his house with a UV light

Why not just say....

"yes officer I got a very clear view of the culprit and am prepared to make a statement to that effect. Furthermore I will also testify in court" I mean obviously you did get a very clear view.

Actually why dont you look at this logically... rather than justice, you need a deterrent.

Get 2 or 3 motion activated security lights and put them on your house. You could even wire one on an extension and put it at the end of your drive facing the house - so it would illliminate an intruder from all angles and put them off

Put some anti-vandan paint on your fence if suitable?

Put a couple of wind chimes on your gate if you have one, so they cant get in without making a noise...

Thinking about it, you could dismantle a security light and attach the motion sensor to a doorbell, so it will ring whenever anyone's on your drive...!!!

Loads of stuff you could do.

poss try this mate, or something similar...

http://www.bestofferbuy.com/wireless-motion-sensor-security-detector-alarm-with-remote-control-p-25398.html?zenid=a0i8vr1bbtjo8jqe0ncvo2lc12

i know roughly how you feel, as i grew up and still stay at times in a 'rather rough' area, and just the other day some c**t walked into the CCTV'd driveway without any hood ect and opened my brothers car and took everything!

results from police TBC if not personal area patrols looking 4 the fooker!!

i really hope you dont get rid because of some scally c**t...

if not, house party?? with Jed??

263.jpg

Ah mate this totally sucks, really feel for you, never nice experiencing this on your doorstep and feeling powerless to stop it.

Don't let them beat you down, if you get a shed they will only do the same to that. Tempted to drive down and do a stakeout to catch the buggers and give them a hiding...

Ah mate this totally sucks, really feel for you, never nice experiencing this on your doorstep and feeling powerless to stop it.

Don't let them beat you down, if you get a shed they will only do the same to that. Tempted to drive down and do a stakeout to catch the buggers and give them a hiding...

Cheers Will, Now the damage is done, they will wait until I have new boots on the car and do it again :scare: they just get a kick out of me replacing the tyres all the time. :rant:

Dude I can see your obviously fairly genuinely down about this but try and keep it all in perspective........I know its a ball ache.......I know its expensive - but at the end of the day its only rubber and metal.

Its easy for me to say but don't let him get you down otherwise what he's doing is getting the desired effect. :console:

If the guy who's doing it has a drive with a car parked in then buy a cheap banger for a couple hundred sheets, park it across his drive whilst his car in on there and then puncture all the tyres or take the wheels off and leave it on bricks thus blocking him in and causing him a ball ache. If you do it in the middle of the night it would be a nice surprise for him in the morning :teeth:

Dude I can see your obviously fairly genuinely down about this but try and keep it all in perspective........I know its a ball ache.......I know its expensive - but at the end of the day its only rubber and metal.

Its easy for me to say but don't let him get you down otherwise what he's doing is getting the desired effect. :console:

+1 mate

they are getting a rise out of you (what they want)

and i dont know how youve been able to put up with it to this point, but with the rite methods and help from mates and the forum, you can and will catch the c*nts, which will be sooooooo much better than giving in to the fus!...

keep us updated on anything that happens m8..

thanks, Will

Can I just point out that the club does not condone any form of vigilante behavior.

We all get frustrated and it's easy to suggest illeagal retaliation however an open forum is not the place for it. An empty threat / suggestion could be misconstrued by visitors to this clubs forum and it's not what we are about.

We all feel for Paul and the acts of deliberate vandalism carried out on his property and hope that the the persons carrying out these attacks are dealt with properly by the authorities.

Any vigilante suggestions / venting should be done in private and not on an open forum.

That's pretty bad if they're coming onto your property to do this. Guilt by association is also not a nice feeling. Can you approach the council and get them slapped with an ASBO? Perhaps your video evidence might be good enough for them even if the rozzers can't be arsed with it.

I have a few issues with this statement. One, councils don't issue ASBO's they have to consult the police (and vice versa) and it takes a lot of evidence and work. How can you give an ASBO to someone for something that there is zero proof they have done? ASBO's aren't like the media portrey and being given one isn't done on a whim. Two as bad as this is an I know how the guy feels because a family member went through the same thing, the police can't do very much at all. If there is no evidence that a court can convict beyond all doubt what can they do? Even if the OP is willing to provide a statement and say he is willing to go o court, a third party witness will be needed anyway in a majority cases.

I'm sorry to divert from the OP and I really do feel for him because no one deserves it. We have all been in the position where we know who did something but try and realise that on a legal standpoint that it isn't that easy.

How many times has this been done?

I reckon I'd be checking the car every journey if it was costing me serious cash!

This has happened several times to my other cars as well, but one tyre here and there, yes its annoying, but easily remedied. 4 tyres on the other hand, well thats just a p1ss take. I am just so frustrated that there is nothing I can do to prevent this, apart from invest in some serious CCTV, but then I doubt the police will do anything because he wears a hoodie and walks in backward toward my current cctv.

I cant fence off my driveway because the council say " its not inkeeping with the other properties", so I am between a rock and a hard place.

I have been checking the car Stew, but on the few occasions i dont, this happens. :rant:

He walks in backwards.... :wacko:

You need a container to stick the car in... have you talked to this guy?

Talked to him......I couldn't do any taking that would be of any benefit, it wouldn't be a calm talk, if you get my meaning?

He is a typical yob, hat on backwards, jeans down his arse, dripping in shat gold rings and goldie looking chains, designer clothes/shoes and above all he is about 29years old, thinking that he is 18!

Also a huge attitude to boot, likes to be surrounded by his mates at all times who act like his "body guards" said in the loosest terms....