Fast and Furious 5

geoff-r

Focus st owners club are meeting there too. I will not be there but i think there is around 10 of them going. :thumbs:

Going sat afternoon with a mate and the Supra site, its quite a good idea really, a Bluewater meet, then film, then a meal. Should be quite a laugh and over 40 people attending :thumbs:

It was a good film, still not sure what I make of it. It was unbelievably hot in the cinema though haven't seen a sold out showing in a long time! Lacked in cars though, great NSX in the opening scene, very nice old Skyline and of course there was a 370 in it :D So very disappointed Paul Walker didn't crack out the line 'pockets ain't empty bro' at the end! But I won't say any more for the people that haven't seen it.

Just back and thought it was awesome. Typical fast and furious stuff. Lots of hot women and plenty of fighting action and lots of guns and shootings. Didn't really expect that story line and what happened in it. Absolutely amazing

When you say good, is that good in terms of Gandhi/Apocalypse Now/Amadeus/Last Emperor/Godfather 2/Empire Strikes Back/Full Metal Jacket, or good in terms of Expendables/Commando/the first F&F film? ;)

I'll go with Expendables. That film was awesome shame Arnie's cameo was about an hour and a half too short.

didnt see that. That must mean that they will be mixing the order of events back up for the next one. fast and furious 4 and 5 are both based before tokyo drift. I wonder if the next one will be based before 4?

I'll be going with the missus. She fancies Vin Diesel and loves the F&F films. Funny how she likes them when she didn't even like cars when I met her! :lol:

My wife is the same stew, she doesnt like cars and thinks she is treating me but she is just going to see Vin "the worst actor on the planet" Diesel :lol: I got dragged to see the pacifier as well :yuck:

Good storyline for once, loads of action and thought the police car drag race was funny :thumbs: I wanted to see the race between the gtr and the mustang at the end though :thumbdown: Some of the girls in that movie werent wearing very much but dont think anyone in the cinema was complaining

I honestly love every fast and furious film. Of course alot of it is far fetch but it's all about the film as a film and not so much real life(real life would probs be boring). The films really get the viewers involved and whether it be hating a bad guy or loving the good guys or chicks etc you're still involved in the emotion of what's going on. Absolutely love them and hope there's many many more after this one. Defo wish I stayed to the end now :doh:

What? There was something at the end of the credits? :o no way!!

I thought it was a good film nonetheless, ain't gonna win no oscars obviously, but good story based film... wished there was more racing scenes... thought the bit when they go to the meet, that vin was going to race that porsche