Has anyone done a Euro style 350Z?

ChristopherJames

I know its not a euro car but I love the Euro smooth style.

I had a Euro modded Saxo a while ago and I'm looking at doing something similar with the Z.

I have only had the Z for about a month and I have a lot of ideas (mainly a lot of smoothing and new wheels on coil-overs)

So I was just wondering if you guys had any more inspiration before the work begins.

Chris :teeth:

well i know im gona get majorly flamed for this but there is a j-euro scene where jap cars are "smoothed off" i.e bumpers are blended into body work so there appears to be no joins between panels, i actually think this could look pretty decent if it ended up somewhere between euro and a kinda hella flush look

just my two cents though ;)

Dude...... its jap...... not dub :lol:

I dunno Jay, it could look good with VW center caps...

....and there was that Zed with an MPower badge on earlier in the week.....

:doh:

:lol::lol:

well i know im gona get majorly flamed for this but there is a j-euro scene where jap cars are "smoothed off" i.e bumpers are blended into body work so there appears to be no joins between panels, i actually think this could look pretty decent if it ended up somewhere between euro and a kinda hella flush look

just my two cents though ;)

Oiy..... get back in your box you :blush::lol: Get your zed modded :thumbs:

husky i've decided to euro style your zed; we're going to gaffa tape over all the body joins, no one will know its not smoothed in :thumbs:

as for smoothing in the joins, sounds great, but as soon as you need to take the front bumper off to fix the headlights aren't you somewhat stuff up the arse as you won;t be able to remove them. or you'll need your bumper re doing?

the zed is one of those cars you can end up taking the front off a lot.

also what happens when cracks start to appear as the british roads are crap and the vibrations will eventually seperate the joins?

Not sure about smoothing over the panel joins, but I think the curves of a stock Zed would suit the euro styleeee.

As said somewhere above, take a look at a couple of the threads on my350.com , there are a lot of very low, very phat, big wheel, stretched tyre'd Zeds on there.

Just 'cos people on here might not like it, don't be afraid, its good to be different. :thumbs:

In a recent thread i was quite vocal in my dislike of one that might fall into the euro-ish look...it was very wide with deep rims...possibly more of a yank look rather than euro....I can't remember the owners name though to get a pic.

In a recent thread i was quite vocal in my dislike of one that might fall into the euro-ish look...it was very wide with deep rims...possibly more of a yank look rather than euro....I can't remember the owners name though to get a pic.

Docwra ;)

Hey Guys,

Thanks for all the comments, seems to have created a bit of a debate!

I deffinatly havent been scared off! Im euro all the way and for those of you that arent conviced

I'm gonna prove you all that euro is the way to go ;)

It wont be as extream as smoothing the bumpers into the rest of the body, but just making the body panels as smooth as possible and getting rid of anything unnesseercary.

Thanks for all the comments, I will get searching.....

Watch this space!