Selling up- ebay or not ???

ewan221

Well sadly Im selling up - my left knee is knackered and I really need an automatic. Really annoying as I have just spent a good bit on the Zed on tyres, discs and pads and a wheel refurb.

Have got the zed advertised on here and pistonheads but wondering if its worthwhile sticking it on ebay. I have bought and sold a few cars on there with no real problems but hearing more and more horror storys.

Almost swopped it for a Jag XKR last week but in the end gut feeling was the Jag was just not quite right even though the V8 and supercharger was calling to me lol.

So ebay or not ??

Never had any luck personally. I always find it quite unsettling buying/selling something of that value on ebay........not sure why but I always feel like I'm going to be fleeced.

Ebay is also the place where you go to get a bargin.......generally paying the 'right' price seems to be passed by.

I'd use autotrader if you are serious about selling.

PH gets some interest, but Autotrader gets more.

Just don't put your email on if you do!...........or else expect bazillions of 419 scams.

Yeah and sadly even your number attracts scammers.....

they ring you up, telling you they have people "interested" in your car and for a small fee, they will put you in contact......scam!!!

Sorry to hear ur letting it go

How bout posting a swap for a tiptronic zed?

Funny you should say that didnt actually realise you could get tiptronic and have just noticed a skyline 350GT for sale :D would be tempted by one of them

Pistonheads is free to post advertise, so cars on there will be higher than other places.

Autotrader, imo, is crap. Never found a decent car on there, nor have I being able to sell a car there.

I have sold a car through ebay though, was really quick and hassle free, got a lot more interest than both other advertisers.