Carbon fibre wrapping the B-pillar

HassanZ

Hi everyone!

I was considering wrapping my B-pillars in a carbon fibre vinyl wrap. Any suggestions?

Where can I source good quality ones from? Will I need to remove the B-pillars to apply the vinyl?

All your input is welcome.

Thanks guys,

Hassan

why fake it when you can have real ones? You have a nice car. Doesn't feel right to put etched black vinyl on which doesn't look like the real thing.

My thoughts exactly, a little bit of CF Vinyl inside is ok to hide some knackered plastics but why put it on the outside of a nice looking car :surrender:

Having said that there is a Mod on here with a white 370z that has a very nicely vinyl wrapped front lip....

Rtbiscuit did mine and I have to say they are fantastic

i prefer your vinyl wrapped ones to the real thing. the pillar isn't exactly a heavy object that needs replaced with CF for weight saving so it's all about looks B) PM rtbiscuit he might have some kicking about :)

i have some spares and some vinyl knocking around, i can wrap those and post them to you on an exchange basis if you would like.

these aren't stick on covers so they won;'t blow off and mean you loose a fortune at the side of the road, because they wrapped there is no visible edge, unlike the stick on ones, and its a perfect fit, because its the original part.

will take off and replace the weather strips etc. pm me if you like,