Whats the Best looking Zed you have seen ?

Bendrews

Adam's car at Z1 is nicely balanced. I can't find a better picture at the moment.

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... m=1&itbs=1

Adams car is insane. The engine is a masterpiece, definitely the route I'm going on my next Z

I hate to say it but you do get what you pay for. From a styling perspective his car is spot on imo, the original lines are maintained but it remains subtle and classy B)

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I believe in expressing opinions however there are certain ways of conveying a negative opinion so it is either constructive. If it's not constructive it can just be polite.

Examples -

That's f*cking awesome! - Good opinion nicely conveyed......

That's f*cking sh1te! - Negative opinion poorly conveyed. One word difference but it's the difference between being enthusiastically nice and a total douche.

That's really nice, the work gone into that is top class. - Good opinion.

That's not to my taste but I can see the work gone into that is top class. - Negative opinion put across constructively.

You see where I'm going.....

Now I personally believe that sometimes staying quiet is a good idea when you really don't like something (ibherdesign???) however it's your right to reply and the mods won't stop you doing it. All I ask is that you do it in a respectful way. It is the members pride and joy whether you like it or not. If you were attacked like that you wouldn't like it so treat others as you wish to be treated. :)

If the person posting something stupid is a total muppet then it's open season though..... ;)

I believe in expressing opinions however there are certain ways of conveying a negative opinion so it is either constructive. If it's not constructive it can just be polite.

Examples -

That's f*cking sh1te! - Negative opinion poorly conveyed. One word difference but it's the difference between being enthusiastically nice and a total douche.

That's not to my taste but I can see the work gone into that is top class. - Negative opinion put across constructively.

Now I personally believe that sometimes staying quiet is a good idea when you really don't like something (ibherdesign???) however it's your right to reply and the mods won't stop you doing it. All I ask is that you do it in a respectful way. It is the members pride and joy whether you like it or not. If you were attacked like that you wouldn't like it so treat others as you wish to be treated. :)

If the person posting something stupid is a total muppet then it's open season though..... ;)

Stew, your car is f*cking shite. :)

Ibherdesign should also be open season imo, anyone who fits that kit deserves the abuse :p

I've learnt though, that no matter how well you put across the criticism you will always manage to offend someone. So now if I dont like something then I don't post on it :) Its not worth the hassle

Ibherdesign should also be open season imo, anyone who fits that kit deserves the abuse :p

I've learnt though, that no matter how well you put across the criticism you will always manage to offend someone. So now if I dont like something then I don't post on it :) Its not worth the hassle

Your turning ghey in your old age :p

Examples -

Thanks Liam. I looked out the window and can clearly see the car humping a lump of poop to within an inch of it's life! It's really going for it! So you are absolutely correct, my car is f*cking sh1te.

Thanks Liam. I looked out the window and can clearly see the car humping a lump of poop to within an inch of it's life! It's really going for it! So you are absolutely correct, my car is f*cking sh1te.

Well it is a Datsun with a Renault engine after all! :p

Don't worry, I'll suggest the :ban: myself!

If you were attacked like that you wouldn't like it so treat others as you wish to be treated. :)

And maybe that's where I've gone wrong....I genuinly wouldn't be upset if someone told me my car looked so shite it gave them aids.

I had exactly the same with a Nissan Pulsar i owned for 7 years, i had it looking subtle and sexy (well as sexy as a Pulsar will ever look) and it got nothing but good feedback and then for reasons unknown i decided to go with a different paint scheme which on reflection was a bad move and although a lot of people still liked it lots thought the cheese had slid of my cracker and thought i had created a chav-tastic crap heap but that was fine with me...at the time i was really happy with what I'd done and understood that some would tell me it was shite.....which they did.....a lot :lol:

If you were attacked like that you wouldn't like it so treat others as you wish to be treated. :)

I genuinly wouldn't be upset if someone told me my car looked so shite it gave them aids.

Words fail me. :doh:

Why? I'm no doctor but i'm pretty certain that wouldn't actually happen...

I genuinly wouldn't be upset if someone told me my car looked so shite it gave them aids.

Do you have Aspergers?

Do you have Aspergers?

:lol: .....who knows, maybe I do.

Just so i can get a guage here.....i get that i might have come across as i little ott in my description of the wide arch zed and understand the feedback my post has got but I'm a big boy and I'll take it on the chin but is making a light hearted quip about not minding if someone tells me my car is so rubbish it gave them aids that bad? it doesn't even make sense.

Dean, please just drop it. You've made an arse of yourself just accept it. You did not act politely in any way and offended many people. Judging by the 93 in your name, it probably implies your birth year, suggesting that your 18 years old. This explains the shallow mindedness and inability to digest what Everyone is saying to you. You're still very young and you will mature. I remember I thought I knew everything 5 years ago and the things you will lean in that time are priceless. Right now your still acting like a mid-pubescent teen who's smarter than everyone else. Please just accept that fact that you made an arse of it and will remember not to do it again.

Judging by the 93 in your name, it probably implies your birth year, suggesting that your 18 years old.

He can't be 18:

I had exactly the same with a Nissan Pulsar i owned for 7 years

Unless that was a lie.

If was going to tell porkies I would have picked something prettier than a pulsar :lol:

Alas I'm a wee bit older than 18.

I'll stick a few pics up later along with my zed now I'm 3 weeks into ownership....it was a few mags back in the day.

Just to add some perspective, I just said I thought someone's car looked shite, I regret if it offered the owner to the extent he said he'd leave the club and ill be popping him a pm......and I had already dropped it which was why I agreed with what beavis said.

I'll stick a few pics up later along with my zed now I'm 3 weeks into ownership....it was a few mags back in the day.

It's not a white one with a CF bonnet, CF tailgate and INGS+1 front bumper is it?

If it is then I'll do more than just die a little when I see it :lol: :lol: :lol: