Show us your manroom

srobrien

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just having a conservatory built at the moment.Mrs thinks it's for her but I have already purchased the essentials.50" plasma check,7.1 soundbar check,xbox 360 check,playstation 3 check,hd satellite receiver with motorised dish check,big comfy chair check.

Just need the fridge in the corner and I will move in.

I don't have a manroom but I do have a 47" LED, PS3, XBOX, SKY+ HD & Cambridge Audio 7.1 so the front room is definitely mine :teeth:

I'll take your 47" plasma and raise you a 77" 1080p LCD projector :teeth: (all still in the livingroom)

/waits for Chesterfield to roll out his man room, its a proper job :thumbs:

Anyone got any sweet manrooms/garage setups? Im looking to start mine soon so looking for some inspiration.

R

What you looking for Ross. My mate will be able to sort you out with AV stuff. I can introduce you and make sure you get a good price. ;)

I don't have a manroom but I do have a 47" LED, PS3, XBOX, SKY+ HD & Cambridge Audio 7.1 so the front room is definitely mine :teeth:

I'll take your 47" plasma and raise you a 77" 1080p LCD projector :teeth: (all still in the livingroom)

Hmm impressive, but is it to make up for a lack of inches elsewhere I wonder... :lol:

Hmm impressive, but is it to make up for a lack of inches elsewhere I wonder... :lol:

I've just got a pocket TV. ;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

manroom of awesomeness...

46" samsung led 3dtv with 4 sets of glasses. 5.1 suround. ps3 with full band hero kit (rarely used anoymore) and logitech g27 wheel for gt5, f1, dirt2, grid and other racing games. xbox360 if i decide to get it back of my mate(not too bothered though) sky hd. pc desk next to tele so pc can be hooked up to it via hdmi. bros pc other side of tele. 3 seater couch and armchair, minifridge usually stocked pretty well. and full 1080 projector with 102" screen for when the 46" aint big enough. probably will be used for major sporting events.

pretty happy witht he set up. prob is the room gets pretty cold in the winter. but we have extra plug in electric heaters to fix that

I don't have a manroom...

But I do have a mancabin! I think its around 30ft by 18ft, I built it last year from a kit. Houses my full size snooker table and Marcy Smith machine. Got power, lights, TV (not wired to sky yet). Unfortunately I've fecked my arm, possible disc trapping nerve in neck so I can neither train or play snooker, possibly for quite some time :rant:

I don't have a manroom...

But I do have a mancabin! I think its around 30ft by 18ft, I built it last year from a kit. Houses my full size snooker table and Marcy Smith machine. Got power, lights, TV (not wired to sky yet). Unfortunately I've fecked my arm, possible disc trapping nerve in neck so I can neither train or play snooker, possibly for quite some time :rant:

A snoooker table :cloud9: Now thats a manroom :#1:

My house mate summed this up well

"you obviously don't understand the idea of a man room. You're meant to put everything you want in there not someone else's ideas. If you don't have inspiration then you aren't fit to have a man room."

Well he is known for his bluntness :lol:

My whole flat is a man room! I especially love my wall mounted Anthony Gallo Micro Ti speakers (can't have a man room without a bit of titanium):

Anthony_Gallo_MicroTi_blue_400x350.jpg

Not sure if the sofa's should be counted when talking about a man room, but love mine also:

picture_057.jpg

And yes - both images are nicked from the internet not of my actual flat.

A ; 50" 3d TV FULL 1080P HD

B ; MILLER & KRIESEL 7.2 SURROUND SPEAKER ( INC 15" SUB AND AN 8" SUB)

c ; WII

d ; PS3

E ; SKY+ HD

F ; DEDICATED 3D BLU RAY PLAYER

G ; ONKYO TX-SR608 DSP WITH 120WATTS RMS PER CHANNEL IN REALITY MORE LIKE 100

H ; REGA APOLLO CD PLAYER

I ; PICTURE OF MOST FAB WIFEY

A ; A3 6 COLOUR PRINTER

B ; QUAD CORE 3.2GB PC

C ; GUITAR COLLECTION INC 2 WARWICK BASSES (ONE NOT SHOWN) 1 WASHBURN NECK THRU BASS AND A ZAKK WYLD SIG EPIPHONE

D ; SOME OF MY FAVE PHOTOS FROM WHEN I WAS A PRO AROUND ALL WALLS

E ; SHOEI CRASH HELMET PARTNERED TO APRILIA TUONO 1000CC V TWIN. IN GARAGE !

F ; STROLLING AROUND CAMERA BAG THAT HOUSES MY EOS 40D AND SECOND LENS. MAIN BAG OUT OF SHOT

G ; KARATE CERTIFICATES

H ; FORCE FEEDBACK STEERING WHEEL FOR GT5

I

; ONE OF MY THREE SCHNAUZERS. THIS IS BIGGLES AND I LOVE HIM MORE THAN MY KIDS....

There is a man room 3 called the garage but as you can see in pic it needs rebuilding to accomodate my toys better. this is being done now !! it is also a week over due too :-(

Oh. if you insist:

Lounge -Panasonic 50" - Sky HD with 1tb hard drive - Yamaha AX763 amp - Canton 5:1 speakers - Panasonic DVD/250gb hard drive - Xbox 360 - Wii

_DSC2777.jpg

Kitchen - Samsung 32" - Sky + - Sony DAV-S800 5:1 system - Oppo 1080i DVD player - Harmony remote

DSC02306.JPG

very cool. need to see more on the coffe table uses though :thumbs:

The coffee table has an xbox in it, but i only use it for music. You can play games/watch movies on it too.

My kitchen is to the left of the room, with a nice bar area, so we always have party's with the kitchen/bar being used to serve drinks, and the tunes coming from the table... works really well.