Auto Fold Mirrors - £35 - Now On First Come basis

Cookbot

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only slightly annoying thing is ...

You drive along with your doors locked (mirrors stay out, as your ignition is on) that is fine and dandy...

When you come to a stop and take your key out, the doors are still locked.

So the mirrors close. Then you unlock the door to get out and the mirrors open.

Then you get out and lock the car and the mirrors close.

This is a VERY minor issue... which is fixed by remembering to unlock the doors before you take your keys out of the ignition. :wacko:

Still VERY pleased with this mod... thanks again Cookbot! :thumbs:

Sorry if this upsets anyone who was planing to do this in the near future, but I've had to raise the price, due to the cost of components and the postage rising by silly amounts. Still next to nothing compared to other mods though! :#1:

Selling the Z, The Super Charger kit, the Rota alloys, remortgaging my house and changing to an interest only option, using all my savings and getting an epic loan to fund....

....an ATPL (Air Transport Pilots License). These are what the pilots that take you on holiday hold and although they're on mega pay, they usually all got there via rich mummy and daddy. I'm stumping up the cash myself.... all of roughly £120,000 including a type rating. :scare:

The next few years of my life are going to be poo, but I'll return with either a GTR or a Z that's been on a heavy diet and twin turbo'd in a few years

Selling the Z, The Super Charger kit, the Rota alloys, remortgaging my house and changing to an interest only option, using all my savings and getting an epic loan to fund....

....an ATPL (Air Transport Pilots License). These are what the pilots that take you on holiday hold and although they're on mega pay, they usually all got there via rich mummy and daddy. I'm stumping up the cash myself.... all of roughly £120,000 including a type rating. :scare:

The next few years of my life are going to be poo, but I'll return with either a GTR or a Z that's been on a heavy diet and twin turbo'd in a few years

Good luck Cookbot n it will be well worth it. I financed myself to be a (HST) High Speed technical train Driver at a cost just over £70'000 (That was 7 years ago) and i havnt looked back since!