Auto Fold Mirrors - £35 - Now On First Come basis

Cookbot

To clarify and so you don't have to read the last epic confusing topic the finalized version is here.

-There are 3 wires to splice and 2 wires to cut. It's not the hardest thing to do, but you will need some tools such as a 10mm socket, some glue, pliers etc. I'll be shortly posting a noddy guide soon though.

-You still retain control of the mirrors via the switch when the ignition is on (engine running)

-As the switch is not made when the car is locked, there is no current drain.

- A guide is available here: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=46480 , but installation is available if you can make it to Chesterfield.

- There are also other various threads about this:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=46826

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46121

threefiftyz - Paid

lukeaJones - ?

JetSet - Paid

Spurs Mad Dave - Paid

Carltonx - Paid

chriswatson99 - Paid

Ken - paid - fitted

Michael robinson

Daryl - Paid

Rothers2901 - paid - fitted

Flyboy - Paid

From A to Zed - Paid

Peter10 - Paid

Simon+Kat - Paid

chrisgunton - Paid

*Adam

Mull - Paid

scubapics - Paid

shieldsie - paid

slimjim - Paid

cesc

GruntBoy - Paid

jim - Paid

hatterjon - Paid

penfolduk - Paid

geoler

Octet - Paid

Blacky - Paid

M90 OEY - Paid

SparksCW

Z-Boy - Paid

car350z - Paid

350 Russ - Paid

jubei - Paid

Sparky350z

nicon2k

djrm - Paid

popeacute - Paid

D4XNY - Paid

Jed - Paid

TimFF - Paid

Keyser - Paid

ChrisS - Paid

Z-Boy - Paid

Rdsprint - Paid

yyiryyib - Paid

rancer - Paid

DSC02745.jpg

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's up to date, but I will be receiving enough parts to make 15 this weekend. Should be able to send them Monday if I get enough time to build them all. (They take about an hour each, but I do it like a production line)

Well I can't take all the credit as it wasn't me that did the circuit diagram, I only put it on to a little strip board and used better components. The actual circuit isn't very difficult at all and I could have made something very similar, the main pain in the ass is figuring out what wire does what on the loom and is a case of digging around with a multimeter for a while! :teeth:

Is there anyone in London or the South East who'd like to fit this for me?

Give me an engine to work on and I'll be happy as Larry, but when it comes to electrics you've got more chance of Stephen Hawking beating Usain Bolt in the 100m sprint, than me not electrocuting myself.

Yea, soon as they're made, I'll email you. This is until I get near the bottom of the list, then I might need payment first, to ensure they're actually needed.

Craig, they're not too bad to fit. I'm going to revamp the guide I've started with more pictures. I comes down to splicing 3 wires, cutting 2 to make 4 ends, then connecting those ends up.

Is there anyone in London or the South East who'd like to fit this for me?

Give me an engine to work on and I'll be happy as Larry, but when it comes to electrics you've got more chance of Stephen Hawking beating Usain Bolt in the 100m sprint, than me not electrocuting myself.

I'm the same but will give it a go. At worst I'll have a £15k bonfire going lol.

I would love to do this to my zed, but it's abit beyond me with the wiring :p

Unless there's someone around west yorkshire who would do it for some beer tokens :p

Craigb, if I`m confident when I`ve done mine I`ll pm you and do it for you :thumbs: See how I get along, or maybe I should practice on yours :headhurt: then do mine :#1: