Auto Fold Mirrors - £35 - Now On First Come basis

Cookbot

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, soon as they're made, I'll email you. This is until I get near the bottom of the list, then I might need payment first, to ensure they're actually needed.

Craig, they're not too bad to fit. I'm going to revamp the guide I've started with more pictures. I comes down to splicing 3 wires, cutting 2 to make 4 ends, then connecting those ends up.

Where do you place the actual circuit board?

Right then, I lied like cheap watch when I said I'll have 15 done this weekend! I've managed 5, but got most of the soldering done on the remaining 10 so will have them done by Wed night at the latest. I can confirm that fitting is easier on the pre 06 cars too as the wire colours match the wires on my unit.

Cookie

I've made another 4 today and have a total of 10 on the side here, but they use slightly different switches to the first batch, so want to fit one my self to see if it works well. I'm doing this Saturday so will contact you in list order later that night if all goes well.

Cookie

Hi Cookbot,

Although I've put myself down for your kit long time ago, I can't see myself on your list on the front page.

My original post was here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46121&p=683203#p683203 on 27th of February.

Can you please acknowledge and add myself to the list. Also, how can I pay?

Cheers!

I've made another 4 today and have a total of 10 on the side here, but they use slightly different switches to the first batch, so want to fit one my self to see if it works well. I'm doing this Saturday so will contact you in list order later that night if all goes well.

Cookie

Hi Cookbot,

Although I've put myself down for your kit long time ago, I can't see myself on your list on the front page.

My original post was here: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46121&p=683203#p683203 on 27th of February.

Can you please acknowledge and add myself to the list. Also, how can I pay?

Cheers!

Cookie

Added and should be a couple of weeks.

Cookie

cookbot,

stick me down for one as well please!,

thanks

jp

Done, thanks.

To all those who are waiting, my apologies if I'm a little late at replying emails etc. I have just found out I've been made redundant and have quite a bit to sort over the next few days :angry:

On the plus side I've ordered enough parts to do another 10 units today and there's 10 on the side here. Counting down the list should give you an idea of how long it'll take.

Thanks all, Cookie