Auto fold mirrors

Cookbot

No probs. When the first batch are competed (I'm waiting for some wire in the post), I'll start a new thread and drop an installation guide in the guides section. There should be five done by early next week and If they go fast, I'll order some more relays and switches.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just trying to work out where on the list I stand, and if I`ll ave it before xmas :snack: Standing at 23 on the list I generated :bang: Hope the list is accurate, if not I apologise in advance.

Cookbot looking at the list of 32 :thumbs: how long will it take you to knock this lot up? :snack:

1. threefiftyz

2. lukeaJones ?

3. JetSet

4. ChrisS ?

5. M90 OEY

6. Spurs Mad Dave

7. Sparks CW

8. Carltonx

9. chriswatson99

10. Ken

11. Michael robinson

12. Daryl

13. Rothers2901

14. Flyboy

15. Sparky350z

16. From A to Zed

17. Peter10

18. Simon+Kat

19. chrisgunton

20. *Adam

21. Mull

22. scubapics

23. shieldsie

24. slimjim

25. Peter10

26. cesc

27. GruntBoy

28. nicon2k

29. jim

30. HaydnH

31. hatterjon

32. penfolduk

Looking forward to this. I always forget to use the manual switch so it's a waste of a function as it rarely gets used. The loss of the manual switch isn't much in return for an automatic function. Great work and I hope to get mine as soon as they are ready :thumbs:.

Right, first batch made although I made another one so that's a total of six and they've all been tested and work fine. I've worked out the costings and I forgot to add the VAT to the cost of the components, so with this in mind they are £30 posted to 'normal' places. Little things like the crimp connectors and switches add up to more than you think!

I'm going to PM who expressed their interest first, if they're not interested I will move on and so on. To be honest I'll probably do 15 in the next load and just accept my fingers are going to hurt after, so you shouldn't be waiting too long. I can also fit it if you're prepared to come to chesterfield.

DSC02745.jpg

It's always good to see the project in visual form. B)

Not sure what chip he's using or why it's mounted in such a poo location. Mines smaller and is hidden away in the door panel.

Just so you're not worried about it looking crap!

You also have control of the mirrors whilst the ignition is on by the switch as normal.