as promised, our new ginger baby pics.

Simon+Kat

Mixed tyres front and back :bangin:

The car's come up an absolute treat though, looks immaculate in those pics :thumbs:

Yeah i know :boxing: lol, but they are the same across axles though, and all have plenty of wear left so im not in a hurry to throw 2 good ones away. Yes the paint is loads better than our last one and the interior.

B) Where did you take the shots? looks a nice place to sail.

Eastney, at the Eastern tip of Southsea, Hants. You can see Langstone harbour behind the car, fantastic area for all water sports. This is a shingley penninsula with a pontoon for the little passenger ferry that takes you over to Hayling Island. Would have been a better photo location first thing in the morning, there were too many cars around when i was there.

Very nice, I live in Portsmouth and I'm sure I've seen you as I recognise that plate (and there's not many sunsets around!) how long have you had it?

Nice area of Southsea that too :thumbs:

2 days mate! it lived in Poole before that. Our old one (that i killed) was GT51 KAT. Planning to meet up with Rog in Bognor soon, his is ginger too, we should have an exclusive ging' only meet lol.

Thanks for all the cooments guys and girls :blush: .

Very nice, I live in Portsmouth and I'm sure I've seen you as I recognise that plate (and there's not many sunsets around!) how long have you had it?

Nice area of Southsea that too :thumbs:

2 days mate! it lived in Poole before that. Our old one (that i killed) was GT51 KAT. Planning to meet up with Rog in Bognor soon, his is ginger too, we should have an exclusive ging' only meet lol.

Thanks for all the cooments guys and girls :blush: .

My plate ends OZU (not got the private one yet :( ) May see you around then! I see you also ride bikes too! :thumbs:

Yep, always been a biker. The Z is my first decent car (well second...i killed the first Z lol). Still got the R1 at the mo', you ride then?

Yeah I do ride, have done for about 8 years since i was 17. not riding much at the minute but going to sort the bike out very soon. Currently on an Africa twin though, bit different to an R1. I had an R6 a while back but now prefer adventure styled bikes and touring. The zed is my first proper car as well, haven't killed it yet but I'm quite slow and cautious to be honest :lol: only got it a few months back so weathers been a bit rubbish too, not really had chance to drive it much.