Another happy new Z owner...

Daze

Hey all,

Been looking and reading around this forum for the past few weeks, but thought I'd post up an intro thread finally! :)

Well, picked my 350 up a couple days ago now and really pleased with it!

Its an Azure blue GT '54 plate. Its got the full Nismo kit on it, the Rays engineering alloys, a subtle 'zorst and a few other mods to keep me smiling :lol:

I'll get pics soon of it, but other than that. Hello to everyone B)

Thanks for all the welcome's boys! Should have some pics of it by this weekend, needs a good clean :thumbs:

Got a very small/quiet amount of "clicking axle" issue which is a bummer, but I'm fairly competent with a spanner, so might have a go myself, doesn't seem too difficult? Also its really barely noticeable at the moment, I presume it gets worse? What's the worse case scenario? Wheels fall off etc lol :headhurt:

Thanks for all the welcome's boys! Should have some pics of it by this weekend, needs a good clean :thumbs:

Got a very small/quiet amount of "clicking axle" issue which is a bummer, but I'm fairly competent with a spanner, so might have a go myself, doesn't seem too difficult? Also its really barely noticeable at the moment, I presume it gets worse? What's the worse case scenario? Wheels fall off etc lol :headhurt:

Some people have lived with it for years tbh. All Nissan do is rotate the axle and grease it up. Mines were done last year and still ok.

Some people have lived with it for years tbh. All Nissan do is rotate the axle and grease it up. Mines were done last year and still ok.

Really? So its not actually going to cause the car to break, or anything really go wrong? I just started hearing it and instantly got worried I was going to die or something... :lol:

Tbh, can't hear it with the windows up... :p

Hi and welcome to the forum. The click is just on one side. If you want to get rid of it the kit is about £200. I just ignore it. :)

Ah wicked, yep its just on the drivers side and its so quiet anyway. Sounds like... tapping your fingernail on a coke can. Maybe...? I'm saying that because I have a coke can in front of me, and fingernails attached. Haha :lol: