black edition get together

113z

Sounds a bit "racist" excluding the guys with non black editions IMO. This club is not exclusive and I think singling people out is bad club etiquette

its a zed meet, i don't see the problem

no reason why you couldn't run a GM meet. with all these "mafia" posts there seems to be a "colour" divide on this forum anyway, might as well make those lists serve a purpose :shrug:

Why doesnt everyone just come to Wales in May? Its THE best get together you can attend in the Zed world and well worth the time and expense of travelling. Our Scotts members can come a hell of a way for that (Stew took 2 days to get there before!), and I think they will vouch its worth it. No excuse for anyone not to attend, you have plenty of notice :thumbs:

Sounds a bit "racist" excluding the guys with non black editions IMO. This club is not exclusive and I think singling people out is bad club etiquette

Do you work in the EU courts by any chance? :lol: Just joking ;)

I would definitely be down for a Black Edition get together with the other Zeds. Might have to consider the Wales meet seeing as I live in Wales :D

its a zed meet, i don't see the problem

no reason why you couldn't run a GM meet. with all these "mafia" posts there seems to be a "colour" divide on this forum anyway, might as well make those lists serve a purpose :shrug:

I'm ready for a "used to have a Zed but now I've moved on" meet

i was thinking more in the view of the other 370 owners who may want to meet with everyone but suddenly the forum is saying no you can't join our meet because the spec of your 370 is different.

Racist ??? Surely not as my black edition happens to be quartz. The post never said that it was a closed meet just that it would be good to meet. Naturally open invitation to all.
Sorry mate, racist was in inverted commas for a reason , if your wanting me to rephrase for you, the thread is discriminatory towards 370z owners who do not have a 370z black edition spec car(regardless of quartz or black paint).... and Its not an open invitation as it cleary states a black edition meet. If what your saying is true then why doesnt the title get changed to 370z owners meet?

there are jap car only meets, zed only meets, black only meets who cares, i don't take offense if i'm not included, and i think most people are big enough and old enough not to get upset.

i'm sure there will be lots of other chances for a 370z meet.

why not a GT4 meet to celelbrate the special edition 350Z

or to please the EU human rights friendly people

its a black edition meet but other colours are welcome (but they have to park further away)

there are jap car only meets, zed only meets, black only meets who cares, i don't take offense if i'm not included, and i think most people are big enough and old enough not to get upset.

i'm sure there will be lots of other chances for a 370z meet.

why not a GT4 meet to celelbrate the special edition 350Z

or to please the EU human rights friendly people

its a black edition meet but other colours are welcome (but they have to park further away)

rich its nothing to do with human rights, just a bit wide for the other guys who may want to join in but dont get the chance. When i run a meet i dont mind other cars coming along, its no dirt of my back. Just nice to be nice imo

Everyone come to Wales and everyone be happy :drunk::teeth:

I can see why the OP wants a Black Edition meet, we do have quite a few and it would look awesome to have them in one place. And I think that place should be Wales. Sales pitch over :lol:

Everyone come to Wales and everyone be happy :drunk::teeth:

I can see why the OP wants a Black Edition meet, we do have quite a few and it would look awesome to have them in one place. And I think that place should be Wales. Sales pitch over :lol:

lol i could have guessed you would :lol::lol:

rich its nothing to do with human rights, just a bit wide for the other guys who may want to join in but dont get the chance. When i run a meet i dont mind other cars coming along, its no dirt of my back. Just nice to be nice imo

i'm well aware its not a Human Rights issue; but these days we seem to ahve to please everyone and you cant risk hurting someones feelings etc etc etc etc it was meant to be an attempt at humour :shrug:

lol rich i know, i know. Im not emotionally involved in this by any means. It was just a suggestion as its not a nice feeling getting left out. I was just thinking about all the normal 370z owners and there delicate feelings

lol rich i know, i know. Im not emotionally involved in this by any means. It was just a suggestion as its not a nice feeling getting left out. I was just thinking about all the normal 370z owners and there delicate feelings

To be honest Neil, if they are going to allow Grey 'Black Editions' then might as well let any colour 370s :lol:

Having read the various responses to my initial suggestion for a meet. I think I'll withdraw it. I don't need the hassle - shame, but there you go.

sorry to see you've been put off,

this was what i was trying to avoid, ney mind,

don't let the others deter you ;)