This months total nissan page 34

Beavis

I missed all the Storm Girl mayhem when I was away. Anyone got a link to a decent thread about it. Husky explained it all but I want to have a butchers.

i think she asked for at least the last thread to be deleted apparently don't know about the older ones.

think the issue was that if you searched storm girl the fact that our forum has so much claot it pushed the thread pretty much to the top of google :lol:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Found a pic I think...

"Her theme music is the throaty roar of a V6, her curvaceous leather-wrapped figure is matched by that of her humble steed a storm white nissan 370z and according to Joel Newman, the world is about to change and stormgirl is making the change."

Sounds exciting :scare:

joel-total-nissan-1024x743.jpg

Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh no :headhurt::wacko:

I stood in Smiths shaking my head at this garbage :lol:

storm girl is crap

storm girl is only good for toilet paper

stormgirl is unhinged

storm girl is not going to like this

storm girl will complain soon

storm girl looks like a horse

will posting her name repeatedly help google push this thread further up the google chart. and the more its added too the quicker it will rise

well i hope no one does that, would be terrible if this thread ended up at the top of a storm horse google search

poor old storm girl would be so upset

i hope strom girl doesnt see it

storm girl :lol:

dammit i can't believe i spelt storm girl wrong; storm girl will be so cross for my bad spelling.

storm girl is a funny word, when you say it over and over again i reckon it might be one of thsoe words that if you say it 300 times in a row you'll get a brain anuerism :wacko:

actually just checked storm girl on google and the most info is found on her when you put storm girl together like this

stormgirl

:lol:

Linkedin:

"Stormgirl is a superheroine character based on myself, who races fast cars, with appearances at car shows. Offering promotional services with class and style, opposed to sitting on a car bonnet, actually take the wheel and drive my super powered 3.7ltr, V6, 330bhp Nissan 370z!"

what changed stormgirl? :shrug: Nowt changed - the vid on youtube that was posted recently on here every other pic is draped over a car :lol:

You go girl - girl power :lol::lol::bangin:

Can someone explain this? Obviously I'm not one of the few who know who SG is so make it nice and simple. I guess there must be a few of us. :shrug:

Thanks.

SG = Self Promotional GARBAGE by someone who would be better off resisting the urge to come out of the house

Can someone explain this? Obviously I'm not one of the few who know who SG is so make it nice and simple. I guess there must be a few of us. :shrug:

Thanks.

SG = Self Promotional GARBAGE by someone who would be better off resisting the urge to come out of the house

Nope. Still no clearer. Anybody else?

Stormgirl... How did I miss all this a year ago? I did see the stormgirl comic posted up and to me stormgirl is a failed middle-aged women trying to make a name for herself off someone elses accomplishments... Ie Nissan. If you're gonna sprawl all over cars at least get your baps out like the real pro tart series

Stormgirl we do! Stormgirl we do! Stormgirl oh how we do hate you!!!!

:lol:

Basically,

This bint joined up here and on **REMOVED**

She said that track days/ car shows etc were male dominated and inherently sexist and women draped on cars was demeaning etc.

She proposed that she was going to start up a female only race acadamy and get it on Sky TV

We 'advised' her that idea was also inherently sexist as she was only allowing women into her 'Race Acadamy'

She said that she was doing it to empower the female masses who are so obviously supressed by the male species and that she would make it her aim to ensure that no females would be draped over car bonnets in the future.

I posted this picture of her, draped over the bonnet of a car:

IMG_0525JPG.jpg

She had a hissy fit and left. Thank god.