Anyone go tenpin bowling

Blacky

Used to play lots, until I dislocated my knee, broke my wrist, and cracked my sternum............all in one go! :headhurt:

How did you do that bowling? forget to let go? :scare:

Did you bowl at Fareham?

It was done during a game of squash :scare:

Yes i used to bowl at fareham. :thumbs:

Yeah bowling is great fun! would be up for a meet as fareham not too far from me if you can get a few peeps together. I once got five strikes in a row which made me look ace in front of a load of girls when I was 15! Not repeated it since tho and the girls look the other way now! :lol:

Yeah bowling is great fun! would be up for a meet as fareham not too far from me if you can get a few peeps together. I once got five strikes in a row which made me look ace in front of a load of girls when I was 15! Not repeated it since tho and the girls look the other way now! :lol:

Being a good bowler just ain't cool anymore :(

I used to bowl in a league when I was a kid and my team mate once bowled a junior record 299...he was in a world of pain for that last 9 pins ;)

My old work used to go bowling for the christmas do and gave prizes for top score, most strikes, top team etc - I still have a stockpile of sh*t whiskey and sherry. The Toblerones didn't last long though ;)

A few classic soundbites....

http://www.hark.com/collections/qhxgvxzrnw-big-lebowski

i play very rarely, but when i do i usually win hands down :lol:

If I get something arranged and enough numbers.

I hope you can make it and live up to that statement. :boxing:

I've heard Husky has fabricated a laser guided ball which he controls from his trouser pocket :lol: ... I think Biscuit has one too

i play very rarely, but when i do i usually win hands down :lol:

If I get something arranged and enough numbers.

I hope you can make it and live up to that statement. :boxing:

I've heard Husky has fabricated a laser guided ball which he controls from his trouser pocket :lol: ... I think Biscuit has one too

Well I have this post-180-135011898031_thumb.jpg so bring it on :boxing:

Used to play every week when I was about 10, in the good old days when you had to do your own scoring. Get to play about once or twice a year now. We used to go from work & the last time I finally got the bedposts shot (the two outside pins) after years of trying, my god was I happy :yahoo: