my big fat gypsy wedding

rtbiscuit

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watched this last night, how come these pikeys spend so long cleaning their caravans yet whenever they have a site it is a complete mess?

You'll notice that all of the pikeys on that show were living on sites owned by themselves.........don't s£*t on you own doorstep springs to mind.

Travelling pikeys leave what they can't carry...........the wreckage they leave is stunning!!

I thought that was an everyday occurance where you come from craig? :p;)

Yeah women are second class citizens over here and know their place! :lol:

Not like the Mearns where you walk on eggshells round the missus incase she batters you with your handbag! ;)

Have you seen the size of Laura's hand bag??????? I wouldnt wanna get hit by that at full swing :lol: However.... at least Irfan and I get some cushioning when being hit by our mrs bag..... Girls over your way just pick up bricks and broken bottles and smash you with them :blush::lol::lol:

You started it..... :p snob.. cough cough :lol:;)

Have you seen the size of Laura's hand bag??????? I wouldnt wanna get hit by that at full swing :lol: However.... at least Irfan and I get some cushioning when being hit by our mrs bag..... Girls over your way just pick up bricks and broken bottles and smash you with them :blush::lol::lol:

You started it..... :p snob.. cough cough :lol:;)

Luckily my girlfriend is from the South side too then Captain snobbypants! ;) .

snob12.jpg

Lol....... you really do love that pic dont you vik :lol: I dont mind holding my mrs bag............

What i do find funny tho as your legs craig are almost the same colour as ur mrs watch :lol: The good old scottish tan :#1: