upRev

spursmaddave

Thanks to Mark, Scott, Tony, Sarah and Stiggy who did not leave me alone again :lol:

Too right... I would not leave you on your own either, who knows what mischief you would get up to :lol:

Glad your happy with the result :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

That is what I will be doing this year, I did mention this last year but never got around to it :blush::blush:

I wonder if Abbey have got the tuning even better this year than last year, refined the map ect.... if you know what i mean.

Cheers :teeth:

I wonder if Abbey have got the tuning even better this year than last year, refined the map ect.... if you know what i mean.

Has someone said we didnt do a good job? never had a complaint so far?

I think he just wonders if you found any more little tweaks to do that gain a few more HP, as different engines can prefer different tweaks. Dont think he's questioning the map quality itself :thumbs:

Has someone said we didnt do a good job? never had a complaint so far?

I think he just wonders if you found any more little tweaks to do that gain a few more HP, as different engines can prefer different tweaks. Dont think he's questioning the map quality itself :thumbs:

Abbey, you guys are gods at tuning the 350z's :teeth::teeth:

That is exactly what I meant, any more little tweaks ect :thumbs:

I have only ever heard positive comments from people that have had remaps and I will be looking at mine being done this summer.

I think around 300bhp flywheel is the max from a stock motor with a bolt on parts.

If you bolt on ART de-cats and XYZ with race cat, good panel filter and a good remap your always see around 300/305 flywheel bhp , if you run with out any cats your see around another 5/8 bhp/torque.

Exhaust systems dont normally deliver anymore performance if they are bolted to a stock car we find , its the Y pipe and forward that makes the difference we find.

Plenum spacer does work fattens up the mid range torque a little , I am the lover of a stock airbox even if it isnt a 06 box with a Panel filter.

Headers I feel are a waste of money very small gains from them we find.

Stock De-cats versus ART de-cats , the ARTS always give more torque and take the edge off of the noise , Y pipes I like the Motordyne as it allows us to run a race cat easily.

I know we dont get big figures from these cars but I not had anyone not be happy after we tuned there cars.

You can imagine my smiley face with all my bolt-ons. Best recent mod was the lower plenum to compliment my plenum spacer. It has made an impact on mpg although the sound is better, and the torque difference is amazing. Not yet dyno'd with the NOS and I don't have the recent charts without the NOS to hand although I'm expecting 330bhp to the hubs. :teeth: