back to work :/ whats on your desk

Husky

most people are back at work now (booo!). so, as a random topic to keep people amused i wondered if anyone has any cool desk goodies they got for xmas or already had they can show off.

I got my dad an insult button

Insult_Button_165.jpg

and a mouse mat with a rear view mirror (to catch those sneaky people who read over your shoulder!). My boss is off for a month so i'm tempted to buy a small race set to play with in the mean time :teeth:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The war torn remains of a 12 box of Krispy Kremes :cloud9:

oh lord how i want one now (the ex contents of the box that is, not your cardboard waste)

I got a little remote helicopter for xmas and its awesome. Just charge it in the USB slot and its really accuate to fly. Not saying I'm good at flying it - just that if I was it would be accurate. :)

:lol: my housemate has a round one, it isnt entirely clear how you make it move anywhere, it just goes up and down. :shrug: i think its meant to be weighted at one side so it tilts that way but between wildly spinning in circles, hittting the ceiling and smashing itself into the walls it doesnt really seem a precision instrument.

James B wrote:

I got a little remote helicopter for xmas and its awesome. Just charge it in the USB slot and its really accuate to fly. Not saying I'm good at flying it - just that if I was it would be accurate.

my housemate has a round one, it isnt entirely clear how you make it move anywhere, it just goes up and down. i think its meant to be weighted at one side so it tilts that way but between wildly spinning in circles, hittting the ceiling and smashing itself into the walls it doesnt really seem a precision instrument.

Yeah you get lots of diff small elec helicopters. Sounds like your mate got a cheapy one like I got last year with stop and go. One I've got now has got trim control and all sorts. It's brilliant and the cats scared shitless of it so I just chase it round the living room with it! :lol:

Got it here

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/10065138.html

£35 well spent boys, take my word for it! ;)

James B wrote:

I got a little remote helicopter for xmas and its awesome. Just charge it in the USB slot and its really accuate to fly. Not saying I'm good at flying it - just that if I was it would be accurate.

my housemate has a round one, it isnt entirely clear how you make it move anywhere, it just goes up and down. i think its meant to be weighted at one side so it tilts that way but between wildly spinning in circles, hittting the ceiling and smashing itself into the walls it doesnt really seem a precision instrument.

Yeah you get lots of diff small elec helicopters. Sounds like your mate got a cheapy one like I got last year with stop and go. One I've got now has got trim control and all sorts. It's brilliant and the cats scared shitless of it so I just chase it round the living room with it! :lol:

Got it here

http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/10065138.html

£35 well spent boys, take my word for it! ;)

My gf got me that for xmas and its amazing, im still cr*p at it though haha.

I came back to a load of unopened Xmas cards cos I was sneaky and had the whole week before Xmas off :p

Our Tesco has loads of desktop gadgets in their sale.

Nearly bought a USB cup warmer to keep my tea warm - I'm forever forgetting I've got on on the go and then end up drinking it tepid :yuck:

They've also got those mini Henry hoovers for your keyboard :wacko:

clean desk policy in my current gaff so two keyboards, two mice, two computers and two screens is all thats allowed :thumbdown:

that sucks, they try to pass some kind of fire inspection now and again on us, but we are engineers and thus have masses of stuff all over our desks as a rule :p

exam papers on mine; just marked the last one; and now i have to do an analysis of it all :doh:

dude! finish already i'm getting bored without your love and attention! :boat:

We're not allowed any toys either! Stupid NHS!!! :lol:

shame, i reckon you could get a good race going down the hals with radio controlled cars and helicopters! :drive1

clean desk policy in my current gaff so two keyboards, two mice, two computers and two screens is all thats allowed :thumbdown:

1 LHD Mouse and 1 RHD Mouse ???

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous :blush:

Id give a leg so I could still use the two arms :p

that sucks, they try to pass some kind of fire inspection now and again on us, but we are engineers and thus have masses of stuff all over our desks as a rule :p

its not to bad means its tidy all the time and I can fit a little laptop there too :D