Found one

stevo1179

"Viewing is always warmly welcomed, BEFORE BUYING NOT AFTER, Please kindly remember you buy/bid at the asking price and not to haggle afterwards. All though I have listed this BMW with best offers I would like nearer asking price so please refrain from making silly offers.

A token deposit of £100 would be appreciated if you use the buy it now option just to secure the car.

'You can see from my feed back I describe the cars accurately as possible and I like to make sure the customer is happy with their purchase''

Is he sure it is an Nissan? :lol:

Typical trader error although not in the same league as a certain S2000 outfit.

Stevo, I bought it!

I haven't actually seen the car yet, so it's a bit of a gamble. It looks OK in the photos and it's definitely HPI clear. I put in what I thought was a cheeky offer of £7500, but he accepted straight away. I thought he'd want a bit more, so was a bit taken aback and had planned to see it first.

Wondering whether to post about potential zed purchases on here in future, second time in as many weeks I've lost out to another member. Perhaps I'm getting paranoid in my old age.

Hi Stevo - Definitely didn't nick it from here, and sorry if you thought I had. I only got the idea to get a 350Z yesterday and by this morning I'd punted off what I thought was a cheeky offer for the car. I'd certainly not have bidded before seeing it normally.

well done on the purchase, check the buying guide for the usual checks but to be honest its not like you can negotiate down as the price has already been agreed.

look forward to seeing more pics and good choice of car :thumbs: talk about an impulse buy :lol: