SCREWED FOR CHEAP INSURANCE THIS YEAR!!!

RICHIERICH

I may hav to max out on excess maybe or more drastic!!! I aint paying rip off prices! Problem is.... the year you increase excess and hav no courtesy car/legal protection, will be the year you crash!! haha doom and gloom i know but just my luck!

Do you guys go full hog on insurance cover or minimum cover and hope not to crash???

The question to ask is 'can you afford not to have good cover?'

If you can afford (without too much complaint) a big excess, a hire car etc etc to save £50 then go for it.

If you can't then suck it up and pay the premium.

Stop crying lol, I pay over 1700 a year for my cars and I'm only 23 so don't have money falling out my ears

Ps hope your no using comparison websites as they rip you off. Go into each site individually. I'm with admiral multiple car policy

£680 best price think it was AXA

I'm with Axa, renewal premium for this year was £540 up from £480 last year. I've pretty well maxed out on everything, no convictions, have a decent post code have a £300 excess and accepted a few other minor restrictions.

Pete

I've just moved from privilege to admiral multicar. Privilege wanted £100 more than admiral and don't allow performance mods.

Not sure why, but on the comparison sites admiral came in at £600 but when I did it direct on their website it was £470. Might be worth a try?