Mine is 9" how big is urs?

LRF4N

The pile of snow on ur roof of course....

I'm sure it was more earlier but it got cold when I took the pic :lol:

3c9b963d.jpg

Been sitting under snow since Friday so started it up for 5mins didn't realise how much I miss that V6

Ditto that, not been out in mine since Sunday, need another fix!!! :drive1:D

The pile of snow on ur roof of course....

I'm sure it was more earlier but it got cold when I took the pic :lol:

3c9b963d.jpg

Been sitting under snow since Friday so started it up for 5mins didn't realise how much I miss that V6

No Craig ya nutter I was just sayin in case u were gonna warn me of the police stopping me for it lol

I did realise that Irfan....my humour is lost on you! Same with the shed comment yesterday. This snow is getting to you man.....its like brain freeze from a slush puppy but worse! :lol:

:lol: yea Iv not been the same for the past 2 days... I think it's being off work and the fresh air that is the lack of smelly breath in holytown lol (ur family excluded of course)

I have to agree - Holytown is a bit like living in the set from Night of the Living Dead.

Zombies_NightoftheLivingDead.jpg

:lol: yea Iv not been the same for the past 2 days... I think it's being off work and the fresh air that is the lack of smelly breath in holytown lol (ur family excluded of course)

I have to agree - Holytown is a bit like living in the set from Night of the Living Dead.

Zombies_NightoftheLivingDead.jpg

+1

We have woken up to 13 inches in Eastbourne this morning. Which in all my years i have never seen here......

SNOW DAY!!!!!!

Thought i may get the Zr out of the garage and get some piccys of her playing in the snow. Then i thought just put the nismo rims on, Sigh, will see how brave i get as the day goes on.