What !! no sausage ???

I took an ex girlfriend out for her bday once to Chiquitos and on arrival we were asked to wait for a table and were pointed in the direction of the bar. I orded a beer and she had a cocktail to which we were both asked for id! She produced hers 21yrs old at the time but I only had my paper driving license on me which showed I was 25! " sorry sir we cant serve you as you have no photo id" came from the spotty 18yr old behind the bar! I argued for 10mins saying I am older than you and all I want is a beer with my meal but he stood his ground and the manager backed him so I left without food and went to another restaurant. Anyway Wrote a snotty letter to head office and got a £50 voucher for a meal and upon return were treated like royalty. Job Done :thumbs:

I had experience of NTL some years ago :scare: at the time they where about £80m in the red. They had obviously got rid of all their customer service staff, as you had a better chance of winning the lottery than getting one on the phone. After many attempts I finally got one, and what an idiot he was. They were chasing me for a payment from about 4 months previous which I had paid. As I told the guy I did tend to be late with the payment but if he checked his records he could see everything was paid for, it didn't take a Chartered Accountant to figure this out. Considering at this time that if you were more than a few days overdue they would ring you at home in the evening anyway. It took about 20 minutes of me saying "it is all paid, check your records" and him answering "but you didn't pay in June". At this point I just told him to check as they were never getting another penny from me & to cancel my cable service. What followed was 3 appointments to collect the cable box, which nobody ever kept, & sometime later I dumped it at the tip. Never heard anymore about the so called missing payment either.

worked on a complaints team (director level) for a broadband supplier, we dished out loads of cash and still do (hint hint ;) ), the key to complaining is to inject a little humour into the letter - nobody on the team liked dealing with complete whinging assholes, people that have had bad experience/service and are nice about it get the most.

Also if your after a specific amount/outcome make sure you leave a hint of this in the letter :thumbs:

Whenever ive received poor service and feel it warrents a letter using this formula always gets a resullt

worked on a complaints team (director level) for a broadband supplier, we dished out loads of cash and still do (hint hint ;) ), the key to complaining is to inject a little humour into the letter - nobody on the team liked dealing with complete whinging assholes, people that have had bad experience/service and are nice about it get the most.

Also if your after a specific amount/outcome make sure you leave a hint of this in the letter :thumbs:

Whenever ive received poor service and feel it warrents a letter using this formula always gets a resullt

OK, I will give it a shot ;)

Dear 350z-uk Webmaster,

I have been a member for over two years now and I have always and still find your website an absolute pleasure to use. It is well organised and full of useful information which I frequently rely on. If I encounter a problem, I know a whole host of members will readily offer advice and even a helping hand when I need it - unimaginable kindness and a great community ethos.

However recently, one of your members verbally attacked me and said I was an old b@stard. Now I have to admit I am a bit of a b@stard so he got me there but I still consider myself young at the age of 28 and found his comments to be ageist and hurtful. A set of Volk GTS 19" Alloys within the week should be suitable compensation for thsi unprovoked attack.

Yours faithfully

Cragus

Dear 350z-uk Webmaster,

I have been a member for over two years now and I have always and still find your website an absolute pleasure to use. It is well organised and full of useful information which I frequently rely on. If I encounter a problem, I know a whole host of members will readily offer advice and even a helping hand when I need it - unimaginable kindness and a great community ethos.

However recently, one of your members verbally attacked me and said I was an old b@stard. Now I have to admit I am a bit of a b@stard so he got me there but I still consider myself young at the age of 28 and found his comments to be ageist and hurtful. A set of Volk GTS 19" Alloys within the week should be suitable compensation for thsi unprovoked attack.

Yours faithfully

Cragus

Brilliant :lol::lol::lol:

Dear 350z-uk Webmaster,

Yours faithfully

Cragus

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dear 350z-uk Webmaster,

Yours faithfully

Cragus

:lol::lol:

Cragus has inspired me....

Dear 350z-uk.com

I have been an active member on your site for almost a year now but recent events have left me quite angry. In all innocence I posted a 'recreational' picture of myself relaxing after a hard day at work in my 'evening wear' since this I have had to endure constant comments and ridicule which has caused much upset and stress. I would like to complain in particular about a certain member called Zugara who has been quite open in his abuse, I feel this stems from an incident which took place under my car whilst fitting an exhaust when he made advances towards me which I rejected, thus causing the bad feeling towards me I feel.

I would also like to complain very strongly about some of the Traders and Members Selling on this site. Quite often they advertise products in a very misleading manner, i.e. posting shiny pictures and claiming that their products make a Zed look better in some way... I find that being very easily led and naive this has already meant I have purchased one or two items.... 2 exhausts, 2 different air intakes, 2 RSW Carbon Fibre Kits, 2 handbrake covers, a gear knob, a plenum spacer, brake pads, brake lines, a clutch, a flywheel, HFC's, a throttle controller, several badges, a car polisher and a car cover to mention just a few... all completely unessential and obviously impulse buys, I feel I have been taken advantage of.

Kind Regards

SpursMadDave

Dear 350z-uk.com

I have been an active member on your site for almost a year now but recent events have left me quite angry. In all innocence I posted a 'recreational' picture of myself relaxing after a hard day at work in my 'evening wear' since this I have had to endure constant comments and ridicule which has caused much upset and stress. I would like to complain in particular about a certain member called Zugara who has been quite open in his abuse, I feel this stems from an incident which took place under my car whilst fitting an exhaust when he made advances towards me which I rejected, thus causing the bad feeling towards me I feel.

I would also like to complain very strongly about some of the Traders and Members Selling on this site. Quite often they advertise products in a very misleading manner, i.e. posting shiny pictures and claiming that their products make a Zed look better in some way... I find that being very easily led and naive this has already meant I have purchased one or two items.... 2 exhausts, 2 different air intakes, 2 RSW Carbon Fibre Kits, 2 handbrake covers, a gear knob, a plenum spacer, brake pads, brake lines, a clutch, a flywheel, HFC's, a throttle controller, several badges, a car polisher and a car cover to mention just a few... all completely unessential and obviously impulse buys, I feel I have been taken advantage of.

Kind Regards

SpursMadDave

You forgot to inject the humour...........and you didn't specify what you want as compensation. threefiftyz's advice has been wasted on you! :lol:

Dear 350z-uk.com

Kind Regards

SpursMadDave

Beavis..... I feel some just intervention is required to ease Dave's pain through this difficult time :thumbs:

Dear 350z-uk Webmaster,

Yours faithfully

Cragus

:lol::lol::lol: perfect

You forgot to inject the humour...........and you didn't specify what you want as compensation. threefiftyz's advice has been wasted on you! :lol:

Sorry I am not too good with humour :blush:

As for compensation I think just the support of the forum and the strength I will draw from it is enough....

failing that a free upRev would be nice :teeth:

T Bag love - awesome! A olympic sport where the droopy balled are king of kings!

You saggy balled old b@stard... :lol:

Oh crap how much is a set of Volk GTS 19" Alloys :doh:

Its ok Jay is on those. You can get me an Amuse exhaust :teeth: .........or a ball lift :lol: