Your Favourite Driving Song.......

charlotte-sparkles

Never really have a favourite as it depends on what mood i'm in & also listen to the radio a lot. If a track has a real hard driving beat though, then the volume button gets a big clockwise turn. Got to give Leftfield the nod for this.

Now I'm gonna have to dig out Leftism for tomorow's drive to work :thumbs:

totally depends what mood im in.

to and from work lately seems to be radio 2 :| you wouldnt of thought i was 22 :lol:.

but my music taste varys loads, if im going for a proper drive (not that i do it much as im too scared in the ibiza) then its normally stuff like this

300 Violins remix.

or

Linkin park - Papercut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04jE4eUKfYU

totally depends what mood im in.

to and from work lately seems to be radio 2 :| you wouldnt of thought i was 22 :lol:.

I'm not alone :thumbs: I quite enjoy Chris Evans' show, better than Moyles! And Simon Mayo's confessions on the way home is pretty funny and I'm only 24 but I have to say Radio is quite poor in general.

I'm not alone :thumbs: I quite enjoy Chris Evans' show, better than Moyles! And Simon Mayo's confessions on the way home is pretty funny and I'm only 24 but I have to say Radio is quite poor in general.

I like the radio... very occasionally..... I find they just play the same old song's again and again with a different conversation in between.

I do like the confessions.... very funny sometimes. I have often thought about writing in with a confession I have... hmmm that could be a good idea for a new thread "confessions of a 350z'er :lol::lol: