GT5

Stew

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, has anyone found the 350Z Roadster? I could have sworn it was in the car list that was announced but it's not in the Nissan dealership. :thumbdown:

It appears in the 2nd hand store I was lucky first time I went in there are the top was a kuro roadster just like mine lol. Bought it straight away.

BTW, has anyone found the 350Z Roadster? I could have sworn it was in the car list that was announced but it's not in the Nissan dealership. :thumbdown:

It appears in the 2nd hand store I was lucky first time I went in there are the top was a kuro roadster just like mine lol. Bought it straight away.

Meh... must have been going cheap cos nobody else wanted it :p

Most fun I've had so far is in the Buick Special '62, 560bhp of typical American "what the hell's a corner?" attitude in a 60's pimp mobile! Sounds like it has straight cut gears as well... I haven't even tried to tune it but dread to think what it's like if you do.

I've built my own gaming chair, followed these guys basic design.

http://toolmonger.com/2006/06/15/how-to ... re-welder/

You need some basic welding skills but other than that it's easy! Best creation I've ever made! :#1:

get some pictures up

:worthless:

Will do, on my brother's computer at the mo as I don't think he's uploaded them to his flickr page. They shall be here this evening!

I would have run the cable inside the tubing. But I'm like that! :lol::lol:

Me too, only difference being that I'd break a cable the first time I plugged it in and I'd have to hack saw the tubing to repair the cable. :blush:

Yup.... that's exactly why I used cable ties...... :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Just want to know which race i can win one.

I got one in the used car lot, if you do one race in the licences, then exit, a whole day has passed and you get new cars in the lot, just keep doing that until you see one appear.

I am up to extreme and not won a truck yet :shrug: