Chav mobile

andyzed

"no offers worth less than 20k as wont reply" yet the car is advertised at £19,995...

:#1: WIN!

"i cant write it all will take too long"

Wow, that's an encouraging prospect for a potential buyer.

I wonder how many adolescent girls have had their 'charlie' fix on the back seat . . .

Am I missing something or does that plate really spell muscle in any way at all?

Oh, it's an abomination too :thumbs:

In a dyslexic way :surrender:

Wonder if it's the same dyslexic Essex girl I once had a night out with. It was a great date right up until we got back to her place and she cooked my sock :dry:

What an utter abomination. If you are dyslexic and read that as abortion, then that works too.

Am I missing something or does that plate really spell muscle in any way at all?

Oh, it's an abomination too :thumbs:

In a dyslexic way :surrender:

Wonder if it's the same dyslexic Essex girl I once had a night out with. It was a great date right up until we got back to her place and she cooked my sock :dry:

What an utter abomination. If you are dyslexic and read that as abortion, then that works too.

Sounds like the same girl I met but we never got that far. She saw my work badge that said 'Warehouse Supervisor', slapped me round the face, said something about exploiting women and left :shrug:

• 3 months later...