Gran turismo 5 release date

350 Russ

I don't have a PS3 but I am tempted to get one once GT5 finally comes out. I've been looking at the complete list of all the cars in the game and the 350Z is quite well represented with 13 models (unless I missed some other tuner cars):

NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune concept by GRANTURISMO (Z33) '02

NISMO Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03

Nissan 350Z (Z33, EU) '03

Nissan 350Z (Z33, US) '03

Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car

Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Limited Edition (Z33) '05

Nissan 350Z Roadster (Z33, EU) '03

Nissan 350Z Roadster (Z33, US) '03

Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car

Nissan Fairlady Z Roadster (Z33) '03

Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '02

Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07

Nissan Fairlady Z Version ST (Z33 Option Wheel) '02

The full list is over at jalopnik: http://jalopnik.com/5688431/the-cars-tr ... -turismo-5

I bought a PS3 a few years ago just because this was being released but ended up getting bored of waiting for it & sold it :blush:

IF and its a big bloody IF it does get released at the end of the month, I might buy another one :blush:

When is Diablo being released? :shrug:

Did not know you were a fan Paul?..... soon to be the greatest game ever released.... sad though it is I still have a play on LOD :lol::lol:

On the GT5 front, when it plops on the mat I will be a happy man... been looking forward to it for decades :lol::lol:

Breaking News !!!!!

GT5 Head of development says it will DEFINITELY be out for 24th November, he has even finally showed his face to prove this time he means business....

284023_50.jpg

I don't have a PS3 but I am tempted to get one once GT5 finally comes out. I've been looking at the complete list of all the cars in the game and the 350Z is quite well represented with 13 models (unless I missed some other tuner cars):

NISMO Fairlady Z S-tune concept by GRANTURISMO (Z33) '02

NISMO Fairlady Z Z-tune (Z33) '03

Nissan 350Z (Z33, EU) '03

Nissan 350Z (Z33, US) '03

Nissan 350Z Concept LM Race Car

Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 Limited Edition (Z33) '05

Nissan 350Z Roadster (Z33, EU) '03

Nissan 350Z Roadster (Z33, US) '03

Nissan Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car

Nissan Fairlady Z Roadster (Z33) '03

Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '02

Nissan Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) '07

Nissan Fairlady Z Version ST (Z33 Option Wheel) '02

For me, this represents just why the game has become Top Trumps rather than a driving simulator, and probably why it's taken so bloody long too. Do we really need both EU and US versions of the 350Z? What on earth is the point of that? Look at how many S2000s there are as well! Instead of spending their money 'developing' all these duplicate cars (only a fraction of which are going to have in car full dash views, including only ONE of the above Zeds) perhaps they should've been giving other manufacturers cash to allow them to put their cars in the game (how many years in and we still don't have Porsche in there?!). Or even maybe putting some more tracks in the game?

Will it be good? Well yeah, I'm sure it will, just like CoD games are always of a certain standard. Will it be the game we all wanted it to be? I doubt it, just like CoD games are.