£1000+350z

Daryl

Right,after Red Bull have won the constructors :#1: ,i get a nice bonus,but most of it is going to the Mrs to pay off the kitchen and some of the 350.

iv been allowed £1000 to myself. My finances are pretty healthy at the mo,so shouldnt need to pay anything off,so was wondering what people thought would be best to spend £1000 on,to go the 350.

I was thinking of a set of 19's,i could stretch to £1500 if needed,but was wondering what else people would do to their 350 if they had £1000 to spend. Id really like a spoiler, and Nismo V2 bumper with an 07 bonnet,but i can sort them out during the year hopefully,and get them all painted together.

Loads of petrol and a lovely trip round Europe on some great driving roads :drive1

All very well making it look pretty but I would rather drive drive drive :drive1:drive1

Well i use the car every single day on my 60 mile round trip to work,plus going to Leman next year,but its a good suggestion,and certainly not what id thought of,thanks.

Loads of petrol and a lovely trip round Europe on some great driving roads :drive1

All very well making it look pretty but I would rather drive drive drive :drive1:drive1

Well i use the car every single day on my 60 mile round trip to work,plus going to Leman next year,but its a good suggestion,and certainly not what id thought of,thanks.

Well it's what I would do :thumbs: As for healthy finances I have had a 50% pay rise in a year, and that was since I worked out I could run a Zed :yahoo: Next week new £70k software system going in at work and guess who is in line for a crack at it.... and if I get it sorted could be running a 370z before I thought I could :yahoo:

Healthy finances :yahoo:

A rarity in today's society. Well done that man :thumbs:

Well i say healthy,i currently owe £15k to the mrs,for the 350 and a kitchen,but that will go down to £10 in January when i get the bonus,and i dont owe anything on the credit card other than my monthly fuel,which gets paid off every month.

To me thats fine,as i start paying the mrs back in Jan also,so depending how well we do next season,most of that should go then.

Well it's what I would do :thumbs: As for healthy finances I have had a 50% pay rise in a year, and that was since I worked out I could run a Zed :yahoo: Next week new £70k software system going in at work and guess who is in line for a crack at it.... and if I get it sorted could be running a 370z before I thought I could :yahoo:

Sounds like a very good position you are in,lucky you,fingers crossed. I also dont get much holiday,as we get 2 weeks a year compulsory shut down,and thats during the school 6 weeks holidays,so everything is very expensive! I am also going to Cornwall next year,so looking forward to getting a drive down there also.

2 x trackdays with Caterham hire with BaT. Or a whole day's training with Walshy at North Weald.

If you must spend on the Zed, then a set of MPS2 tyres will give you more improvement than anything. Unless you're spending a small fortune on 19" wheels they're going to be heavy and make your car slower.

2 x trackdays with Caterham hire with BaT. Or a whole day's training with Walshy at North Weald.

If you must spend on the Zed, then a set of MPS2 tyres will give you more improvement than anything. Unless you're spending a small fortune on 19" wheels they're going to be heavy and make your car slower.

+1

I like the sound of your mrs, very kind ;)

If I had a spare £1500, and I had to chuck it at the car, then I'd seriously consider a nitrous kit, something I've been looking at anyway.

Its a bit different, a bit trick, I'd enjoy fitting it and playing about with it and it brings a real, noticable gain.

Serious other considerations would be a late deal - 2 weeks all inclusive in the carribean, new motorbike / car project etc, etc

I'd say don't. Keep the 1k for something else. As has been proven, performance enhancing mods on the Z are a massive waste of dosh 99% of the time.

As for exterior? Well that's your call, but I think the 350z looks great stock, and when you start going aftermarket, you give the car a bit of halfords chav zing to it.

Take the driving round Europe suggestion! Or think of it this way. If you weren't already planning/saving to buy something for the Z before you got the grand, you didn't really want it in the first place, and are just spending money for the sake of it!

I'd say don't. Keep the 1k for something else. As has been proven, performance enhancing mods on the Z are a massive waste of dosh 99% of the time.

As for exterior? Well that's your call, but I think the 350z looks great stock, and when you start going aftermarket, you give the car a bit of halfords chav zing to it.

are you for real mate???? have you seen any of the cars on here, they look alot better than stock and have zero "halfords chav zing" Us zedders tend not to scrimp on our cars with "universal" exhausts etc.....

Any money on performance mods is not a waste of money, some things are expensive yeah but not a waste... suspension upgrade is by far the most cost effective mod for the zed. And ill put my money on it that you disagree purely because you've never driven a car with it. As with plenum upgrades and remaps etc...

I think you'll struggle for 1500 with tyres My tyres cost me almost 1100 alone

F me Neily what on earth have you bought?

If I had a spare £1k I'd start upgrading my suspension :thumbs:

Pirelli pZero Rosso's vik lol almost 300 quid a corner

are you for real mate???? have you seen any of the cars on here, they look alot better than stock and have zero "halfords chav zing"

Have you seen the state of some of the cars on here :surrender:

are you for real mate???? have you seen any of the cars on here, they look alot better than stock and have zero "halfords chav zing"

Have you seen the state of some of the cars on here :surrender:

lol ive not seen any i dont like really.. everyone to there own, i love my mod'd zed..

we should have a thread to vote for the ugliest and best zed lol

a good bit of controversy