Hey guys

Just introducing myself after lurking for a week :)

I have gotten here in a roundabout fashion- I am a lifelong biker but have give it a break for 18 months. New job means a little more disposable income so have been considering a new toy in the shape of another bike or Boxster/Cayman/RS4/Z4/M3 etc.

I don't feel like being raped by ze Germans everytime I turn the ignition key and the 350Z looks like a bargain for what you get so this is where I have come to rest.

Although I want a black Roadster, this azure caught my eye as it is in excellent nick and has low miles. The salesman said he should be able to do a deal that would pay for some alloys. He claims it is a GT spec - does anyone know the car - it is at Murley Nissan in Warwick

Welcome to the forum,

Lovely looking car. It's looks like a gt as it has the leather heated seats and cruise control. Funny the ad makes no mention of cruise control, heated seats, the Bose system. All features of the gt. Am I missing something here?

Only thing I would quibble about is the price, as it is a little rich, but I'm sure you can negotiate him down.

The azure would certainly be easier to keep clean than black. Must admit though I love the black kuro roadster. They look fantastic when clean, it's just they don't stay clean all that long. Still gives me something to do every Sunday lol.

Welcome :wave:

The car you posted a link to is indeed a nice example :thumbs: complete with Rays alloys which were originally a £1000 option ............ the only thing I would say is that it does not have the bulge bonnet and is therefore not the 313 bhp engine and as a result is overpriced IMO

Welcome to the forum,

Lovely looking car. It's looks like a gt as it has the leather heated seats and cruise control. Funny the ad makes no mention of cruise control, heated seats, the Bose system. All features of the gt. Am I missing something here?

Only thing I would quibble about is the price, as it is a little rich, but I'm sure you can negotiate him down.

The azure would certainly be easier to keep clean than black. Must admit though I love the black kuro roadster. They look fantastic when clean, it's just they don't stay clean all that long. Still gives me something to do every Sunday lol.

Hey thanks everyone! What would you say would be a good price - I said I was looking to spend about £1k on some alloys and theguy said he could pretty much make that up on the price.

What would you say would be a good price - I said I was looking to spend about £1k on some alloys and theguy said he could pretty much make that up on the price.

You'll get nice alloys for £1000 but they will not have tyres on them .................... have a click in my sig below for almost new wheels and tyres for £1350

What would you say would be a good price - I said I was looking to spend about £1k on some alloys and theguy said he could pretty much make that up on the price.

You'll get nice alloys for £1000 but they will not have tyres on them .................... have a click in my sig below for almost new wheels and tyres for £1350

Oh, that was going to be my next question - I want to put some black wheels on cos I like black- what effect will 19"/20" have on handling & comfort as I will use it for holidays as well as thraping :teeth: Or do I just powder coat the Rays black?