Where are you buying Black ops from ???

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously looking forward to playing this. I'm one of the sad ones who's ordered the edition with the remote control car with mounted camera. Trying to think of uses for it. So far I've cone up with driving it to the kitchen to see if the cats need feeding, or down the garden to see if the greenhouse needs watering. :lol:

Seriously looking forward to playing this. I'm one of the sad ones who's ordered the edition with the remote control car with mounted camera. Trying to think of uses for it. So far I've cone up with driving it to the kitchen to see if the cats need feeding, or down the garden to see if the greenhouse needs watering. :lol:

WTF :surrender:

No one told me about remote control cars with cameras :dry:

I would leave mine in the ladies loos :lol:

post vids up. lol

Here follows a lesson in how to sound like a pompus nob:

I'm currently away, not returning until several days after release date. So one of my staff is fetching it tomorrow and leaving it on my desk ready for when I get back :lol:

Actually we both preordered it together, he's just collecting as I'm away, so I'll have some catching up to do!

well mine was dispatched on friday at about 5pm, and it hasn't arrived today, so hoping tomorrow, down side is i have parents evening tomorrow, so i won't be home till late to play it :dry:

i'm just preparing now for the worlds fastest delivered parents evening.

PASS

FAIL

PASS

PASS

PASS

FAIL

GOODNIGHT

Vrooom vrooom :lol:

Yet another expensive month for me 3 copy's of Black Ops for me and the two boys :thumbdown: the only saving grace has been the new Family Xbox Live account that came out this week £69.99 for 4 live accounts rather than the £120 I normaly have to pay every November. :thumbs:

Yet another expensive month for me 3 copy's of Black Ops for me and the two boys :thumbdown: the only saving grace has been the new Family Xbox Live account that came out this week £69.99 for 4 live accounts rather than the £120 I normaly have to pay every November. :thumbs:

Your kids need jobs ;)

Threaders . . . GAME said they were open from midnight, just went down at 0600 so I could pick it up before work & let it install whilst I was at work only to find it was closed! Drove around town for 15mins trying to find somewhere open (I wasn't going to get up that early for no reason! lol), only place was Tesco. So brought it from there. Guess I'll save "The Force Unleashed 2" trade in for Assassins Creed :D

Well, I had ordered my copy from Game and it arrived yesterday morning. I normally take a day off for such games but decided not to as it's a Treyarch effort and would preffer to save my days for cleaning the car ;)

Anyway, I managed to play the campaign from 7pm till 1am and 20 mins on Zombies.

Thoughts....

Pretty good, takes a while to get going, graphics okay, nothing special. Very much like World of War... it doesn't have the same feel as MW2 in the slightest in my eyes.

I have actually just managed to get on board a chopper and shooting around the river banks with a machine gun and rockets..... FUN for sure. So tonight will be dedicated to finishing, which I think I've got a 1/4 of the game left to finish. Then it's ONLINE!!! With a bit of Zombies!

I stopped in Chester last night and the hotel was about 50-100 yards from Game and gamestation. Popped out at midnnight to get a copy, there was a fight in the street outside gamestation and both shops were packed and had queue's outside! I thought **** that and went back to the hotel, went at 9 this morning and got a copy no problem. :)

I queued at midnight at the local Sainsbury, they only had 125 copies but I managed to get one :#1:

I can't believe how many nerds were in the queue or kids with parents..... I did have a word with myself... :bangin:

I managed to buy £30 worth of nappies and baby related products too so I got the game for £27 :)