Hello from Bucks

Welcome skinflint :lol:

Only joking - have a look in the ZEDS for sale section which should give you an idea. Prices do vary for various reasons but as they say "you only get what you are prepared to pay". The good news is that 350's are very robust and most issues with used ones are easily fixable :thumbs:

FYI: The sat-nav doesn't support postcodes (you have to enter road names... grrr) and you can't add POIs so no speed camera info etc... therefore I wouldn't worry too much about sat-nav as you may be better with an aftermarket 1, search for Nurrish satnav on this site for an example. Wish I knew that before getting mine tbh.

FYI: The sat-nav doesn't support postcodes (you have to enter road names... grrr) and you can't add POIs so no speed camera info etc... therefore I wouldn't worry too much about sat-nav as you may be better with an aftermarket 1, search for Nurrish satnav on this site for an example. Wish I knew that before getting mine tbh.

Thanks HaydnH, that's very helpful

Hi and welcome to the forum. I wouldnt worry too much about a lack of sat nav. :)

A sat Nav is not my top priority, I will buy the car if it hasn't got it but I def will have one fitted afterwards if not, it looks good if nothing else (fitted screen), I think anyway, you've got to have one...

:welcome:

Nurrish's unit is supposed to be ace in fairness so certainly wouldn't pay over the odds for one with Sat Nav.

For that kind of money you should find a good example if your patient.

Good luck! :thumbs:

Thanks Ricey, I'm patient and not rich

SatNav is an optional extra.

Where abouts in Bucks are you?

High Wycombe

I will be in st giles on friday night. I am more then happy to drive over and let have a look at my car.

The best part is that car is currently for sale so if you fall in love with it, you can buy it! :)

SatNav is an optional extra.

Where abouts in Bucks are you?

High Wycombe

I will be in st giles on friday night. I am more then happy to drive over and let have a look at my car.

The best part is that car is currently for sale so if you fall in love with it, you can buy it! :)

Thanks nicon2k, What do you have, any pics or description or vital stats if possible will be really good.