Whilst looking on car&classic for ak350z ......

stanski

i always find a car I want!!! Datsun 100a :blush:

I remember as a wee loon in the 70's a neighbour on my street had one of these in that very colour- it was the only car on the street at that time!! :drive1

http://www.carandclassic.com/car/C165431/

But found this nice little story - ooooh sweet I want one

http://www.practicalclassics.co.uk/foru ... =15&t=8333

Lucy has already told me NO but there is no harm

window shopping is there... :lol:

Gosh, thats a look only a mother could love.

Dont do it Stan, :bounce::bounce::bounce::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

Don't be such a party pooper paul ;) How much is your Tax a year? that is NO TAX :yahoo:

:lol::lol: no way wish I could but unless we move to a house in the country with suitable out buildings to accommodate a fleet it won't happen!! Mind you they are still cheap to buy :blush:

Just tell Mrs stanski you've found this house.......and it comes with free Datsun 100a..... Its a no brainer :thumbs::thumbs:

:lol::lol:

Scrappage scheme :surrender: shame they didn't specify Audi and Beemer only for that :lol:

Oh well I can be doing stealth research until we

move oh hang on then I will have to pay for Ania's school and uni - ok maybe not then stick with getting my beetle roadworthy instead :wacko:

You all secretly want one I know you do!! :lol:

Jetset it has a certain weird charm in the same way that some French cars have .... I am trying to be nice but that's even a step too far for me. Looks like the 120y fastback ?

Oops Pete no picture?

We had friends with a yellow 120y and all I remember about it was the black plastic and vinyl interior and it had that plastic aroma too with squeaky seats when you moved about :lol:

Hmm, showing up here O.K, actually it doesn't look to bad from that angle or am I being too kind ;) .

Pete