Andlid Progress Thread,

andlid

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbs: just got it back, sitting on the drive... sounds deeper and still very easy to drive in slow speed and no sounds from the flywheel either... Moonmmmmmmmmmm need a spin! Needs a good clean and suspension sorted next. Can't wait to get out again and have a once over!

:thumbs: just got it back, sitting on the drive... sounds deeper and still very easy to drive in slow speed and no sounds from the flywheel either... Moonmmmmmmmmmm need a spin! Needs a good clean and suspension sorted next. Can't wait to get out again and have a once over!

Nice one :thumbs:

Hope you get the insurance sorted ASAP mate.

Andy your boost graph looks just like mine, Yours is more stable but seams to drop boost off mor at the upper rev range. My car peaks about 0.8 drops to 0.7 midrange and then runs back to about 0.8 at the rpm limit.

Your AFR looks far more stable and a lot richer than mine too!

Im needing to retune to target 11.5AFR as my current dyno's show 11.8 at red line and running a little lean for my liking.

Nice one mate! :thumbs:

The boost might be better with a haltech boost controller, might know that soon. Looking at swapping out the wastegates, think the haltech rocks tuning the car. Think I'll sort out the small bits then enjoy driving it for a year before getting into swapping stuff out :p don't like the boost dropping off like that, smelly springs in the wastegates...

As for waistgate's mate, Im really think hard about doing some external gate conversion. Im looking at twin 38mm tial or turbosmart gates and some custom piping from the manifolds.

There the better option as the externals are easy to get to and swap springs ect and if they fail you can swap them out in a few mins vs. a bloody engine out job on the internal gates! i would hate to fit forge gates and have the diaphragm's split! :angry: