I'm so pis--d off rite now need to get away : (

Mitch

Can't believe I've been used as a weapon by what I thought was a genuine guy who I let into my life believing he wanted a ltr like he told me n all along he was using me to get his own back on his cheating wife n now he has told me everything n said he is Sorry for wat he has done n now going back to her as they are quits now :angry::angry::rant: I sooo want to retaliate but I'm much better than to do that but well gutted don't think anyone deserves that kinda treatment !! Life sucks :dry:

Can't believe I've been used as a weapon by what I thought was a genuine guy who I let into my life believing he wanted a ltr like he told me n all along he was using me to get his own back on his cheating wife n now he has told me everything n said he is Sorry for wat he has done n now going back to her as they are quits now :angry::angry::rant: I sooo want to retaliate but I'm much better than to do that but well gutted don't think anyone deserves that kinda treatment !! Life sucks :dry:

fart...

Hope you enjoyed the times that you had. See it as an opportunity to get out there for something better :teeth:

Remind me in future not to read the topics including OT, I don't want to read this stuff at 9pm on a friday evening.

You didn't want to read it, but felt fit to comment :shrug:

My point, "remind me not to read to the topics including OT" then I can't comment

Sounds like a class A prick :thumbdown:

Try not to dwell too much on the fact he used you in his infantile little games and just concentrate on looking after yourself until you can find someone who deserves you.

+1

Sounds like a total spanner - Obviously he has the mental age of the muppet who wrote the We Buy any car ad.

Brush yourself down, stand up and get out into the world. :thumbs:

Very obviously he needs his mummy to help him tie his shoe laces and wipe his ar** for him :lol:

Remind me in future not to read the topics including OT, I don't want to read this stuff at 9pm on a friday evening.

You didn't want to read it, but felt fit to comment :shrug:

My point, "remind me not to read to the topics including OT" then I can't comment

twice :doh::bang:

Anyway Mitch, I've been on the end of this too, I know it's an old saying but time does heal :console:

Think of it like this, at least you found out now instead of a lot further down the line

Thankyou for all your comments :) he seems to blame spending time in Iraq for why he is acting the way he is , told him to get on with it n leave me alone n yes hopefully a true gent will b along in time :) I need to get out more but I live in the middle o nowhere not a pub in sight :lol:

Thankyou for all your comments :) he seems to blame spending time in Iraq for why he is acting the way he is , told him to get on with it n leave me alone n yes hopefully a true gent will b along in time :) I need to get out more but I live in the middle o nowhere not a pub in sight :lol:

Well he has to blame something or someone else otherwise it would be all down to him and it can't be can it ;)

Just whatever you do don't keep in touch or he will use you as a parachute every time things go bad at home with the missus :blackeye:

Well he has to blame something or someone else otherwise it would be all down to him and it can't be can it ;)

Just whatever you do don't keep in touch or he will use you as a parachute every time things go bad at home with the missus :blackeye:

Yeah your rite he kept blaming everyone but himself n even had the cheek to ask me to wait incase it didn't work out wit the mrs , told him to take a hike n I'm off , his loss !!! the zed will get more attension now bought some new bits already for it :thumbs: n got a show this sun at hull so will keep me outa mischief hopefully or mayb not !! Sod it !! :lol::thumbs:

Just move on Michelle. Time has a great way of solving these problems. If he is this way inclined you can be assured that he will have the same problems in the future and he is one to avoid.

Juat keep attending the meets and i am sure things will work out well in the long run. :)

What a @*!#! - in the immortal words of Chubby Checker:- "its a very hard life, when you got no wife, and the man next door's got two!

If you need to get away Mitch - I'm off to the Red Sea Riviera in a couple of weeks :teeth:

Oohh that sounds good :teeth: I've been looking on the net for a hol in the sun sharm looks good but not sure if I dare go on my own :lol:

Just move on Michelle. Time has a great way of solving these problems. If he is this way inclined you can be assured that he will have the same problems in the future and he is one to avoid.

Juat keep attending the meets and i am sure things will work out well in the long run. :)

Yeah your rite Martin , I've loved meeting all you guys n gals this year you are a good bunch :teeth: so roll on next year will def do zedfest ; ) sounded good fun shame I'd booked castle Howard proms :lol: but will need to get a suitcase genny to power mine n nixys ghd's :lol:

Mitch ... car show ....... Sunday ..... Hull .... what ? ...... where ?

Hi ATTAK , it's hull motor show at east park !! big show all sorts o cars bikes trucks etc madmarky is attending too but he is on the posh stand : )

Sorry to hear this Mitch. Guys like this don't deserve the time of day from a decent woman but somehow always seem to get it. He will probably spend the rest of his life going from one relationship to another and never finding true happiness. Forget him, pity him and make your life what it should be, happy. Some lucky guy is going to benefit from this idiot losing a good thing so enjoy your freedom. Zed, meets and great people :yahoo:

Hey there, had a long, all expenses paid holiday in Iraq myself - and can't stand guys who use it as an excuse to act like total sh!ts to thier sweethearts. Cowardly.

Zed will never let you down :)

Sorry to hear this Mitch. Guys like this don't deserve the time of day from a decent woman but somehow always seem to get it. He will probably spend the rest of his life going from one relationship to another and never finding true happiness. Forget him, pity him and make your life what it should be, happy. Some lucky guy is going to benefit from this idiot losing a good thing so enjoy your freedom. Zed, meets and great people :yahoo:

Hi Maccaman , yeah life begins again for me now :yahoo: just wished I'd spent my money on the zed instead of him , well we learn by our mistakes I certainly have lol !!

Mitch, it sounds like he and his ex deserve each other. :surrender:

Onwards and upwards girl. ;):thumbs: Hopefully this will bring you closer to someone really worthwhile. :)

Hi Bronzee , yeah let em get on with it the pair of cheating liars :lol: only thing my guards are up now ,

Hey there, had a long, all expenses paid holiday in Iraq myself - and can't stand guys who use it as an excuse to act like total sh!ts to thier sweethearts. Cowardly.

Zed will never let you down :)

Hi Evest , yep a coward he is n a few other names come to mind too :lol: going for a blast in the zed soon n then buckets n cloths wax n lots of elbow grease later as got to prepare it for a show tomorrow hopefully it will b sunny n I can get the hood down for a change B):lol: