Which is better looking? 350Z or 370Z?

Rubber

When I saw the 370Z I didn't like it. After a few months and seeing a Black Edition at the stealers I started lusting after one. However, I seem to have come full cirle and have now decided that the 350Z is in fact better looking.

I do like the wider stance and the bigger rear but I have never really come around to the headlights, tail-lights or the whale shark like mouth.

So given that we are considering:

1) No modifications or bodykits etc.

2) The coupe not the convertibles

I have decided that the 350 is better looking than the 370........Opinions? :snack:

I think the 370 get the same comments that the 350 did when it first came out.

The 350 still gets comments now, so that shows it has not aged in a bad way. I still look at my 350 and think "god that is a great looking car", If I could afford/have a 370 I would think the same... except....

... I might be slightly stiffer :lol::lol::lol:

I admit I was not convinced by the 370's looks when I first saw the pics but when you get up close and personal it grew on me, but what made me decide to get one was having had the opportunity to explore the 370's limits on track that convinced me to take the plunge.

At the time I had been looking for a nice Nismo kitted 313 (AK350Z's rosso red 350 is a stunner IMO B) ) but the fact I now have a 370 does not undermine my love of the 350 and having owned two I found the 276 engine, compared to the 296, more suited to the car and when pushing on hard around twisty B roads that is still the best combo, in my experience for pure driving pleasure. Sorry about going off topic a bit but I have the car for the way it drives as my No.1 priority.

Why did I get a 370 then? I ain't got a garage or friendly mechanic I can call on to help out when needed and at my grand old age I need a bit of comfort now :blush::surrender: But I have no regrets :D

I like the simpler lines of the 350Z, of course given enough years and enough money I would perhaps consider a 370Z, but I've never felt the same way about the 370 as I did when the 350 came out. I still think its easily the best looking car under £50K of the last ten years at least.

When the 350 came out I loved the design immediately, and it still looks as good today as it ever did. That's pretty good going seeing as Ferraris, Porsches and even Aston Martins look out of date as soon as the model is updated. In my opinion, the world wasn't ready for a totally new update of the 350, which is why I think many people snubbed the 370 design.... I know I did when I first saw it. My opinion was changed the first time i saw one in the flesh. One thing is for sure, the 370 is no minger, maybe it's just a little ahead of it's time (looks-wise I mean), and I'm sure it's classic shape will stay as fresh and modern as the 350 has.

(Oh crap, I think I've just talked myself out of selling mine!!)

...or someone into buying her Matt!!! :fool:

Always loved the 350 and am soooooooooo chuffed I now have one of my very own and he is GORGEOUS!!!!!! Still have to pinch myself every time I get in him...can't quite believe I have such a fabulous looking car!!! :)

However, if I could afford I wouldn't say no to a 370!!!!!! When parked together it is the sexy 370 that I can't take my eyes off!!! :blink:

Both stunning to look at, both different... VERY lucky to own either!!!!!! :yahoo:

370z with 350z exhaust note B)

Should hear Colins (Ebized) 370 with the (Stillen ??) now it's starting to carbon up, it is :cloud9::cloud9: . He has just gone down my drive for a run arround North Wales with my son. (checking out a few roads for you guys and gals in September)

Yep and I'm stuck here...................

I'm going to assume we're all familiar with the 350Z, have all owned/own one, driven one and of course seen one in the flesh. The problem with this argument is you're putting an 8 year old design up against a current 2 or so year old design. A lot of people seem to disagree with this in the past but the turning point for the 350Z in my mind was the facelift. I personally prefer the facelift to the original 350Z, the tweaks worked so well. The lights were far better and the bonnet for me was so nice, it finally gave the 350 the much needed muscle car presence. I have to say I loved my facelift 350Z.

Now moving onto the 370Z it's completely different. I must admit, like others, when I first saw pictures of it I didn't like it all that much. Then I saw one in the flesh and I have to say I was blown away. The 370 never made me think any less of my 350 though and I love the 350 just as much as I always did.

In short, you really can't say which one you prefer. They are different cars in their own rights. Of course the 350 owners will say the 350 is better looking at the 370 owners will say the 370 is better looking, one things for sure they're both future classics with regards to the cars and their shapes. I'd find it hard to say which is the better looking.