Subaru's version of the FT-86

marzman

I think it looks great. Roof line is 370z, front bumper looks like the new megane i think, and im liking the shoulder line on it.

I hate the fact that it's a subaru, and the bonnet scoop... but if this had sti performance in a body like that, i'd be buying one. :thumbs:

Could be worse tho....

Look at their new STi..... :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:

How could a reputable car manufacturer get it so wrong - you'd think lessons would've been learnt from the bug eye STI - which would now look absolutely gorgeous alongside that POS - its like they gave a 12 year old a KIA and told them to modify it.

chances are it wont look like that by the time it comes out anyway.

DING

That's only an Autocar knock up, which are almost always miles off target. Whatever they do with it in the end, it'll look miles more interesting than the Toyota version going on recent performance.

I actually really like the 4dr STI,i think it looks alot better than the hatch crap we get here,same as the 4dr CTR that we dont get! The bonnet vent on that concept looks very much Ferrari 550/575. For a scooby,it looks pretty good i think,but agree it looks like a Celica. Not a bad thing though,as that is a pretty cool car,and it hasnt aged that much,and been out a long time.

I think it looks ok - mockup or not - but I agree the current crop of Scoobies looks so pants ! I know they wanted to get away from the bad boy scroat image but the 'retired with Tartan Rug shops at Lidl' look is'nt much better! :lol: