club record?

LRF4N

for the number of bird sh1ts in one photo? lol

13 in this photo and there were more on the bonnet! dunno if i was target practice or victim of a full on air strike

wasnt even parked under a tree! lol no idea where it happened

02082010691.jpg

needless to say its been cleaned up now lol

02082010692.jpg

I don't know what it is with the Zed and bird poop-e-doop. The cliche of just after cleaning always happens to me. Once I literally cleaned, dried and reversed into my garage as soon as I had finshed, got the old girl out the next day and there was a massive dollop on my boot! So the time it had taken me to jump in and reverse in after cleaning, a fecking flying rat had dropped a 500 pounder on my Zed. I think the Azures attract them tbh. :shrug:

I remember once spending half a day cleaning my black lexus and going for a cruise in the town. The shine under the lights was awesome. Stopped at some lights. It got bombarded. I don't mean covered in white spots I mean absolutely covered. I had to wash the windscreen before I could set off from the lights as I couldn't even see! I actually went straight to the jet wash. I have never again seen such an amount of bird poop released! Awful. I actually think Clark from Polished Bliss might have been with me at the time..... I seem to remember someone screaming 'Nooooooooooo!' :lol::lol:

My previous Honda....I work at a port, so there is always the danger of "SEAGULL GROUP ATTACK!!!"

IMG_0075.jpg

i feel inferior now..... lol thats quite impressive mate

did u need t cut to remove all that lol

and why the hell is being shat on by our feathered friends meant to be lucky? 1st iv heard of that lol

Haha that's unlucky! I remember driving along once in my old car, a Honda del Sol (convertible for those that don't know). I went under a bridge with the roof off and sure enough a pidgeon dropped one, flew up the windscreen and caught my mates head. I was dying with laughter.