New project, preview

Husky

As some of you already know i have been working on a new project for a fair time now. The project has had its difficulties, mainly my fault as i'm a bit of a perfectionist, but i'm happy to say that it's starting to look as it did in my imagination many months ago. This is the 5th prototype of the unit and there are still a few revisions to be made before its ready to see the back of a car. Although on the outside it looks like an OEM unit there the similarities end. I'm really proud of this and excited to see the project through :)

rearcluster1.jpg

IMAG0146.jpg

Apologies for the mobile phone pictures

I think it's the rear fog light/reverse light B) Will these light up constantly when it's all wired in.

well not much use if your reverse or fog doesnt work continuosly :lol: and the indicator flashes the same as the stock indicator :thumbs:

Yes it is indeed the lower rear light cluster; reverse, fog and indicator (both sides have all 3)

I think it would help if the items were videoed rather than photographed to perhaps show what you've done Husky :)

very nice work B)

cheers mike :) they will be when i have finished and have them on the car :thumbs: just wanted to share where i have got to so far :)

EDIT: probably worth finding a member with a decent video camera when i get them done.

keen eyes. the red LED's in that picture are only in the unit as a stop gap while i wait for the correct ones to arrive, i needed something in there to eb able to test the rest fo the circuitry in the mean time :thumbs: the fog light will be equally as bright as the reversing light which is very bright, infact i would hazard a guess i will need to add a diffuser of some sort to bring them back within the legal light levels as they may be too bright.

keen eyes. the red LED's in that picture are only in the unit as a stop gap while i wait for the correct ones to arrive, i needed something in there to eb able to test the rest fo the circuitry in the mean time :thumbs: the fog light will be equally as bright as the reversing light which is very bright, infact i would hazard a guess i will need to add a diffuser of some sort to bring them back within the legal light levels as they may be too bright.

Looking absolutely fantastic Husky as I knew they would .... just a silly suggestion ... how about a smoke tint on the stock lenses to reduce brightness if necessary ... that would be uber cool

Looking absolutely fantastic Husky as I knew they would .... just a silly suggestion ... how about a smoke tint on the stock lenses to reduce brightness if necessary ... that would be uber cool

+1

tint would look sweet :ninja: